PDA

View Full Version : What to do before...?

mistermagic
10-03-2010, 01:19
Hello everybody,

Me and my girlfriend are planing to get married at the end of this month!
i was wondering if i can do the medical examen now, before getting married and then give them that when i will apply for the TRP?
and do everything that they need (collect documents) for my TRP in advance and when i will receive the marriage certificate just join to the rest of documents and give to my nearest FMS?
i want to know if there is a specific place to do medical test because at my university hospital i have done all medical exams (in September) and need to do other this month (at the univ Hospital they do exams every 6 months)? (if yes where?)

roro
18-03-2010, 23:16
Hello everybody,

Me and my girlfriend are planing to get married at the end of this month!
i was wondering if i can do the medical examen now, before getting married and then give them that when i will apply for the TRP?
and do everything that they need (collect documents) for my TRP in advance and when i will receive the marriage certificate just join to the rest of documents and give to my nearest FMS?
i want to know if there is a specific place to do medical test because at my university hospital i have done all medical exams (in September) and need to do other this month (at the univ Hospital they do exams every 6 months)? (if yes where?)

I will not recommend you to do medical test outside of Russia, cuz then you might have a problems. At first last time you did it at september and it won't be already valid when you will be able to apply for TPR. At second only today fms told me that i must do it in Moscow and it was 4 places written on the wall where you need to go in your area. 3 hospitals to make a tests and with all result to the last one (It's smth like a ministry of health) where you will have the final paper that you are fine. If you will do all these test outside of Russia, they can not take it, or tell you that put appostil on all of this and make translation and blablabla

About fms. Not each fms is doing TPR and stuff, your bride can find address at web-site of moscow fms by area where you guys live, also don't believe all information there about which docs you need to bring. Today my fms gave me a bit another list. As example they said that i don't need a paper, which will prove that my husband has money for living. So actually it's very simple, just go to ask. And don't forget that russian ppl ofter forget to mention that they need appostil on your docs, so always ask about this. And remember that appostil you can put only in country who gave you this document.

If you will need more help, feel free to ask ;) :10518: