PDA

View Full Version : Egypt

Mother Russia
22-09-2003, 22:04
Hello Every one
i'm an Egyptian and i would be glad and help any one looking for information or wants to fly to Egypt ,,,,,,

Hermione
22-09-2003, 22:18
Good morning! There are flights twice a day from Moscow, like a school bus to Sharm & Hurg!!!!!! And one to Cairo!! It's more difficult to get home it these traffic jams then to fly to egypt

Harringtonss
25-09-2003, 12:38
Hi Mother Russia
We want to go scuba diving for a week round about the 9 th Oct and the name Sharm El Sheik has come up. Hot weather and warm clear water are a big draw card but what is the place like. Is it full of back packers or a tourist rip off. What else is there to to there apart from eat, I hear lots of restaurants.
Regards

Harringtonss
25-09-2003, 12:41
I forgot
We have been quoted prices of $400 each incl flgt and a good hotel for a week?

Ledka
25-09-2003, 12:54
Hi Mother Russia!

I want to go to Egypt next week but still haven't booked the tour. Can suggest any help?
Please send me a PM or an e-mail at tatiana@bonne-int.com

Mother Russia
25-09-2003, 18:45
Originally posted by Harringtonss
Hi Mother Russia
We want to go scuba diving for a week round about the 9 th Oct and the name Sharm El Sheik has come up. Hot weather and warm clear water are a big draw card but what is the place like. Is it full of back packers or a tourist rip off. What else is there to to there apart from eat, I hear lots of restaurants.
Regards

hello
if you are an experience diver i advise you to go some city Called Marsa alam it is still a virgin area ,,,,there you will have a big chance to meet sharks and dophines ,,,and some other great dive sites ,,,,,,
sharm sheikh is nice place to speend good holiday ,,,,,in 2000 sharm has taken the price of the best resort around the world ,,,,hotels there are perfect ,,,nice service ,,,sany beaches ,,,great night life ,,,,,,hard rock's caffes and a lot of night clubs and cazinos
visit touregypt.net ,,,,,and go the travel guide you will get all whAT YOU LOOKING FOR

WISH YOU NICE HOLIDAY

Harringtonss
30-09-2003, 12:47
Thanx Egypt

Sharm it is. Now for the visa.

Mother Russia
01-10-2003, 08:57
Originally posted by Harringtonss
Thanx Egypt

Sharm it is. Now for the visa.
the visa you will get in the airport ,well you will have to pay about 15 $ for that

Harringtonss
10-10-2003, 15:58
Did'nt want any problems so went to the Embassy here and paid RR860, was told we needed a full visa to dive in Ras Mohammed and am taking no chances.
Thanx for all your help

nishu
19-11-2007, 04:55
hi
i would like to go to egypt .. if anybody haveing good information so plz PM me ..

grcxx3
17-12-2007, 19:01
<Did'nt want any problems so went to the Embassy here and paid RR860, was told we needed a full visa to dive in Ras Mohammed and am taking no chances.>

Have never heard of a "full visa." Lived in Egypt for 4 years. We had a resident's visa, but everyone who came to visit just got regular visas at the airport ($15) and had no problems.

Did the Embassy specify what a "full visa" was?

katyapetal
18-12-2007, 00:55
hello!
do you take advance orders for hash and opium?? metadon'd be okey also
thank you
katya

Katrin-9
26-12-2007, 18:46
Hello!
In Sunday I go to Egipt. Who know, what usually will be weather on New Year?

KGA
27-12-2007, 14:31
probably....lovely

vmotz2656
27-12-2007, 19:29
I returned from Egypt 7 days ago and it had to be the worst organized trip put on by a an experienced tour operator that I was told had an excellent reputation. I love the country and the people except they want a tip for anything they are already paid to do ? Needless to say next time I will use another operator. However I would like to stay in the same resort LILLY LAND in Hurghada. :rant: