PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence or smth more

FlakeySnowballer
04-03-2010, 23:11
What do you think about a coincidence in your life? Is it a coincidence or a regularity? Maybe we have no another way to spend our live. We have only one way and all coincidences are regularity and we have no choice at all.

tasel
05-03-2010, 11:40
What do you think about a coincidence in your life? Is it a coincidence or a regularity? Maybe we have no another way to spend our live. We have only one way and all coincidences are regularity and we have no choice at all.

Not for sure.

TD
08-03-2010, 02:54
I am a firm believer that coincidence and serendipity are a part of nature, and can be cultivated in our lives by keeping open to them at all times, and also by trying to understand and leverage such events when they happen. The more you do this the more frequently such things seem to occur :-)

len
08-03-2010, 09:52
i do not believe there is such a thing like coincidence in life. Everything happens because it happens. and its life...in order to keep on living there has to be a routine. sometimes i think we live in an advanced cycle of life.