PDA

View Full Version : INN question on TRP form

rugbymad
03-03-2010, 14:52
Has anyone answered point 18 on the TRP application?

It asks if you have an INN (tax number), who issued it, when, certificate number etc. Does UFMS really check this? I have an INN, but the spravka is very old and I think the tax office has a new number now.

Needless to say, trying to track this information down is a nightmare, no-one knows, no-one cares, no-one understands......is anyone actually running Russia, or does it just kind of tick over by itself?

doncossack
03-03-2010, 14:57
I just left it blank as I was told it isn't necessary to provide it...I submitted my forms 2 weeks ago and I'm married to a Russian which might make a difference......

phil
03-03-2010, 15:11
I submitted my papers last week. I didn't put anything down for the INN number. If you are married to a Russian then it's not required.

The FMS office I made my application at (Leninsky Prospect) had a little office next door with a woman who filled in the application form electronically for 1,200 roubles. It saved a lot of hassle when having to rewrite things on the application form as I just had to pop next door and she would update it for free and print it off.

You also need a separate piece of paper to list down all your family members, their addresses and place of work as there is not enough room on the form. this includes parents, siblings, wife and children if you have any of working age. Ridiculous

It took me 13 hours to submit my papers. 9.00-4.00 on Friday and then 9.00-3.30 on Thursday. Registration was wrong, address was wrong, translation of passport was wrong. Each time having to sort the problem out and then queue again... Be prepared and take a good book with you. I hope you have an understanding boss.

Bels
03-03-2010, 21:09
I am sorry for those living outside Moscow applying for both TRP and Permanent Residency. Staff have been reduced to one official only. This official is confused with western exats. You are typically a Tajik or Ukranian for example. YES! they are confused with the laws! Birth certificate appostilled! Have you heard of it! YES! They demand it , even though your passport shows and proves your birth. , and they keep asking for more and more, of which is not stated on the OVIR site. Extra final medicals etc etc, A benk acount showing 75,000 when you receive a monthlly income? All needed to be argued.

And what can you do when you make your application? When you have to queue behind 60 people with only one member of staff, and one other simply checking your documents. Do you simply queue up, or pay a bribe to get in front.

Now we all know Central Moscow is more efficiant, but what about the Moscow regions, It is Chaos! And they are all asking for cash, with no receipts. What does that tell you? When you go for medical checks or get a document simply signed??? Do you pay? Yes you do, and cash , without receipt!! So much for the British agreement of health assistance!! So Russians get it free in UK? But British have to pay. Believe me it builds up to thousands of roubles the amount of times you have to pay. All this money we pay to the goverment????? Could have gone to my Russian family, to have a home, a life etc. But no they take our precious money time away from us.

By the way. My wife should be taking care of my children, and not spending massive hours wasting her time time local governments silly poinless demands. Unfortunately she is working fulltime for me. When she should be spending her time with our family. She is working 60 hours per week on government demands, and our family and private business is suffering over this. This permanent residency situation is a major problem for all expat families, and it needs sorted. YES! It is easier in central Moscow!! But what about the rest of Russia?

I submitted my papers last week. I didn't put anything down for the INN number. If you are married to a Russian then it's not required.

The FMS office I made my application at (Leninsky Prospect) had a little office next door with a woman who filled in the application form electronically for 1,200 roubles. It saved a lot of hassle when having to rewrite things on the application form as I just had to pop next door and she would update it for free and print it off.

You also need a separate piece of paper to list down all your family members, their addresses and place of work as there is not enough room on the form. this includes parents, siblings, wife and children if you have any of working age. Ridiculous

It took me 13 hours to submit my papers. 9.00-4.00 on Friday and then 9.00-3.30 on Thursday. Registration was wrong, address was wrong, translation of passport was wrong. Each time having to sort the problem out and then queue again... Be prepared and take a good book with you. I hope you have an understanding boss.

Bels
03-03-2010, 21:24
This is a serious problem. Spouses maried to Russian Expats with Russian children. They are suffering seriosly!!!!! When the expat needs to apply for TRP and Permannent residency they face serious time consuming running around, running around with their presence, paying a thousand or more roubles here and there, visiting and queuing long times. And then only to be asked how you are earning income?? LOL! We can't earn whilst you demand us to spend so much time with your government. Have you herd of a postal servive??? An internet website???? Transferring money electronicaly rather than cash???? Do you you understand telephones or E.mails????? DUH!

phil
03-03-2010, 22:43
I agree. It does my head in.

sytross
18-03-2010, 18:53
I applied for my permanent residency more than 7 months ago and still not get it. The stupid employee at the OVIR called me month ago and told me that that central OVIR in Moscow Region asked for INN number in order to issue the permanent Residency Card. Its a new requirments by those stupid bearucrates. I have been married for about 7 years.. imagin ^_^