PDA

View Full Version : Where to do the tech inspection??

Rockcarver
27-02-2010, 02:39
What's the latest scoop on where we (foreigners) can go with our vehicles for the texhosmotr? A Russian citizen can do it at any tech osmotr point in Moscow if the car is registered in Moscow (I hear). But last year I was allowed to do it only at a special point in the south side, just inside MKAD, maybe Warshavskoe shosse, don't remember.

SpinaPubica
27-02-2010, 10:39
What's the latest scoop on where we (foreigners) can go with our vehicles for the texhosmotr? A Russian citizen can do it at any tech osmotr point in Moscow if the car is registered in Moscow (I hear). But last year I was allowed to do it only at a special point in the south side, just inside MKAD, maybe Warshavskoe shosse, don't remember.

At the end of Lipetskaya Ulitsa just before MKAD. When you drive from city towards MKAD you will see a gas station on the other side of the the road. It's about 200 meters before MKAD. If you will drive from MKAD, then leave MKAD from Tsaritsino crossroads. Then ask to anybody there or just follow the information signs, it's very close to the main road.

Good luck

Rockcarver
27-02-2010, 21:42
OK, that sounds like it. Thanks.

dagar
02-03-2010, 10:38
You first go to; Delavaya street, dom 15, korpus 1. tel 499 2181119, 2182519 or 2181125, they will give a bill slip for payment which you can deposit there through atm on the spot. Then you go to Lipeskaya, dom 27 to get TO.

dagar

Rockcarver
05-03-2010, 00:38
Thanks, Dagar. Actually, I went to Delavaya because the instructions on the board at Lipetskaya seemed to say I needed a napravlenie from Delavaya. But at Delavaya, the officer told me that as a private citizen rather than a legal entity, I did not need to come to Delavaya first. There are terminals for paying at both places. At delavaya it is 40 rubles cheaper than at Lipetskaya. Latest scoop.

Alexandrovich
05-03-2010, 17:39
You may buy this at 4000 RUR withoud any head ake.