View Full Version : TRP docs question

24-02-2010, 10:18
I know I need to give UFMS a copy of my registration and immigation card - is a simple copy enough, or do I need some kind of stamp from the notarius on that, too?

24-02-2010, 10:19
Copy is enough.

24-02-2010, 18:47
A copy is OK - the woman checked my registration on her computer, to make sure it was OK. They can validate the copies themselves, because these are FMS documents - they need a notarised copy for the wedding certificate, because it is issued by a different agency, same for the passport.