PDA

View Full Version : couple of things to clarify

watkinsmx
23-02-2010, 20:44
I spent a few hours reading all the posts on here but still have a couple of questions regarding TRP.

My lawyer says I need a university dipolma with an apostille. What if I have none? I have been married for 12 years and working here since 2001. With all the changes in visa rules I am finally motivated to get TRP.

what about money and job? must I have a job and / or a certain amount of money?

Thanks

rugbymad
25-02-2010, 18:29
As I understand it, you don't have to have a diploma for TRP.

Neither do you need the money thing - but I think you DO need it for PRP.

Ultimately, you need to ask your local UFMS. They are the guys who hold your fate in their hands - what they say, goes (see my posts above on med-spravkas et al).

Good luck!

zingo
27-02-2010, 23:33
Just do NOT list your degrees in the application, say you didn't complete the courses. Having degrees doesn't give any priority to get a RP, especially as you are married, your wife GIVES you the priority :)

Bogatyr
28-02-2010, 09:52
I spent a few hours reading all the posts on here but still have a couple of questions regarding TRP.

My lawyer says I need a university dipolma with an apostille. What if I have none? I have been married for 12 years and working here since 2001. With all the changes in visa rules I am finally motivated to get TRP.

what about money and job? must I have a job and / or a certain amount of money?

Thanks

I prepared and brought Apostilled copies of all my degrees, asked the FMS if they wanted to see them when applying for TRP, they said quite simply, "нет." Everything depends on your particular officer and the particular FMS office in your region, though, it's best to prepare for anything.

phil
28-02-2010, 13:49
I finally managed to submit my papers on Thursday ( after 13 hours). I did not have to show any diplomas or degrees too. I wrote on the application form what diploma I had and the number written on the diploma. They did not ask to see a photocopy or the original. I'm going to get all my qualifications apostilled in the summer when I'm on holiday though.