PDA

View Full Version : Expat in his early sixties

tomxiii
23-02-2010, 14:11
Because you all look so young here, can anyone tell me whether an expat (male) in his early 60's has a chance to get fun in Moscow and Russia?
Thanks for your indications, much appreciated.

tvadim133
23-02-2010, 14:35
I would say there are expats of different age here....

What you do like to do n France, you will find it here.

Golf is very expensive here, Drama theatres are in Russian. Opera has different option (the language of original, not everywhere).

Parks, Sport, Museums, walking, tennis, pools, restaurants (some) are affordable and good, there are plenty of possibilities.

The only thing (I do not know, where d'you live in France), Moscow is a very huge city (60-70 minutes by underground from one side to another side) but with good (sometimes, after the rush hours) transportation system (Metro).

If you have got some serious phisical or health problems (legs, asthma), I would think.

I hope that it is offensive to remind you about it, in case you do indeed.

tomxiii
23-02-2010, 14:52
Thanks so much again!

Mud
23-02-2010, 20:06
Hello tomxiii and welcome to the Expat.ru forums!

There are many varieties of "fun" here in Moscow. Which variety do you prefer? Please look through the Local Events forum and find something which appeals to you and come join us:

http://www.expat.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=178

Young, old or somewhere in between, there are many "fun" things to do! Remember, you can only be young once but you can be immature forever!

Enjoy this community!

All the best!
Mud :)

trebor
24-02-2010, 03:06
Because you all look so young here, can anyone tell me whether an expat (male) in his early 60's has a chance to get fun in Moscow and Russia?

A ninety year old expat could get laid in Moscow!

spmoscow
24-02-2010, 03:12

where there is a will,there is a way)) and add to that you have moscow)))
so go for it!:beerbros: