PDA

View Full Version : Ok, Willy, I should confess - I'm a NEWBIE. And I'm proud of that!!!! :)

Ed.
22-02-2010, 02:38
Ammmm. what should i say? i don't know. i didn't read previous threads on such theme. and can't imagine what would you like to know about me. now i remembered a scene from a lot of american films where some group of people confesses each other that they are alcoholics or drug addicts.

an so may be i should say to you: My friends, I'm a Newbie? )))))

PS: Willy, what would i do without you... )

Viola
22-02-2010, 11:30
Hello Ed! Welcome to the forum! You've made a good start already!

herald1973
22-02-2010, 11:36
aren't we all newbies in one way or the other?

Ed, it's not too late, you can get help for it but you have to want to change. If there's no will, you will never be able to change.

That ofcourse does not mean that you have to change, if you wish to continue like this then please know that there will be always people that will like (and maybe even love) you for what you are.

Herald

Ammmm. what should i say? i don't know. i didn't read previous threads on such theme. and can't imagine what would you like to know about me. now i remembered a scene from a lot of american films where some group of people confesses each other that they are alcoholics or drug addicts.

an so may be i should say to you: My friends, I'm a Newbie? )))))

PS: Willy, what would i do without you... )

Ed.
22-02-2010, 12:16
Hello Ed! Welcome to the forum! You've made a good start already!

Thanks Viola for your kind welcome words! I really appreciate your attention. May i ask you a quetion? What do you want to find here, at expat.ru?

Ed.
22-02-2010, 12:20
aren't we all newbies in one way or the other?

Ed, it's not too late, you can get help for it but you have to want to change. If there's no will, you will never be able to change.

That ofcourse does not mean that you have to change, if you wish to continue like this then please know that there will be always people that will like (and maybe even love) you for what you are.

Herald

Oh Herald, you are really a philosopher )) I fully agree with you. Never settle to be the best, right? Considering your phrases i would say that you are about 50 y.o., am i right?

Viola
22-02-2010, 12:21
I have already found, a nice group of bright and clever people, interesting discussions.
What about you?

Ed.
22-02-2010, 12:54
I have already found, a nice group of bright and clever people, interesting discussions.
What about you?

I have already noticed that people here are so different and there are lots of them here... As for me, i want to meet poitive people with interests similar to mine, communicate with them, help them in some cases... so be international )) friends. This way I will practice my english and will be userful for the world )))

herald1973
22-02-2010, 13:35
Thanks Ed, for the compliment. Actually, I turned 87 last November. But well, I keep my mind young, participating in interesting discussions on this forum.

Oh Herald, you are really a philosopher )) I fully agree with you. Never settle to be the best, right? Considering your phrases i would say that you are about 50 y.o., am i right?

Ed.
22-02-2010, 13:52
Thanks Ed, for the compliment. Actually, I turned 87 last November. But well, I keep my mind young, participating in interesting discussions on this forum.

Sounds good - 87 talking to 24. In this case either you are too young or i'm to old ))) or smbd of us is not telling the truth or we or you are good communicator(s), because a lot of times there are some barriers that prevent people to understand each other. keep going on!! i wish more health to you!!

Willy
22-02-2010, 15:42
Sounds good - 87 talking to 24. In this case either you are too young or i'm to old ))) or smbd of us is not telling the truth or we or you are good communicator(s), because a lot of times there are some barriers that prevent people to understand each other. keep going on!! i wish more health to you!!

He looks younger in the photo.

Good to see you getting along here.

Mud
22-02-2010, 23:54
Hello Ed. and welcome to he Expat.ru forums!

You are definitely off to a good start here! Good job!

I hope that you continue to enjoy this community!

All the best!
Mud :)

tvadim133
23-02-2010, 00:07

I can lay a bet, you are 40-45 maximum! :)

herald1973
23-02-2010, 08:35
When I was younger I would take up a bet, but at my age I can not do this anymore :)
Anyway, thanks again for the compliments, again participating in this forum keeps paying off and keeping me young (in mind at least). :celebrate:

I can lay a bet, you are 40-45 maximum! :)

Willy
23-02-2010, 11:32
When I was younger I would take up a bet, but at my age I can not do this anymore :)
Anyway, thanks again for the compliments, again participating in this forum keeps paying off and keeping me young (in mind at least). :celebrate:

And a good sense of humor too.

Ed.
23-02-2010, 15:31
SO here is a secret of longevity - activity both mental and phisical + health food + health water and fresh air = eternity ))))

OlgaT
23-02-2010, 16:03
SO here is a secret of longevity - activity both mental and phisical + health food + health water and fresh air = eternity ))))
You've forgotten about a good sense of humour. ;)

Ed.
23-02-2010, 16:23
You've forgotten about a good sense of humour. ;)

Yeah, right!