PDA

View Full Version : Temporary residence permit/visa extension

Vicky_30
19-02-2010, 09:47
Hi

I have a 90 days visa with 2 months left. I am applying for TRP on the basis of my marriage certificate and ready to submit. will my visa be extended while they make a decision.?

thanks for your answer.

Saratoviar
19-02-2010, 12:44
Hello ,

I am sorry to say but no , u will need to leave the country and get a new visa .

Please correct me if i am wrong , but this is what i learned reading the treads .

There are some great treads about this issue .

Have a look and u will learn a lot .

All the best .

Vicky_30
19-02-2010, 18:09
It looks you are right. it is not a easy country to live in.

snowbars
19-02-2010, 19:12
you have to leave and enter on new visa....

Bels
19-02-2010, 19:30
Yes I am afraid so. I had to do leaving wife, child and a wife with a baby to fend for themselves, and At great Russian families to seriously suffer.

An option might be to look for a job and get a work permit to extend. Perhaps as a partime EFL teacher? Or look into being a student.

Saratoviar
19-02-2010, 21:16
A student Bels ??

Now thats interresting .

Would it also be a student if i went to the university for a languaze course ?

Bels
19-02-2010, 23:24
A student Bels ??

Now thats interresting .

Would it also be a student if i went to the university for a languaze course ?

Contact one of them and ask about visa extension, alternatively be a teacher for example. If it is not your man interest just do it partime. But your priority is to get that parmit. Either as a student or an employee, from thsoe who can do it.

I can't think of any other loopholes, but other members are also welcome to make their suggestions.

Saratoviar
19-02-2010, 23:44
I'm curious about if its possible to do with a private visa .

I mean to show a paper from university that i am inside a languaze course .

Bels
19-02-2010, 23:56
I'm curious about if its possible to do with a private visa .

I mean to show a paper from university that i am inside a languaze course .

You can only ask on how you can do a years course without interferance for example. You can only ask if they can give you the visa. See what they say, as I am not sure, and might be out of date. Ask the ones advertising Russian courses for example. Or try languagelink, as they do Russian language courses. Ask! And you will get.

Saratoviar
20-02-2010, 00:00
thats true Bels .

I will keep u updated .