PDA

View Full Version : Question: Holidays!!!

aaronkaty
10-02-2010, 22:36
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

Ok, We have a friend coming to visit us for a couple of days in March and he really really wanted to go snowboarding - although, we planned the visit earlier, it had to be pushed to March...

QUESTION: Can we still go snowboarding and skiing in March?! (generally speaking, as I do not expect weather reports ;) 0

He is also a chef that has been to Moscow before and I assume that when they came they were taken to all the 'touristy' places... Red Square, Kremlin etc.
But I was wondering if anyone can suggest a nice restuarant, club etc?

Anyway, once again, Thanks for your help and advice!

Peace,
Kt

tvadim133
11-02-2010, 00:59
Hi, in March it can be cold, but can be very warm, so nobody knows, what the weather will be...

As for the visit of your friend, tell me (PM), how many days he will be in Moscow and I can share a program with you + I need his age and interest.

I prepared so many visits of my bosses (different) to Russia, then I am able already to open a special agency!

whizkid
11-02-2010, 01:18
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

Ok, We have a friend coming to visit us for a couple of days in March and he really really wanted to go snowboarding - although, we planned the visit earlier, it had to be pushed to March...

QUESTION: Can we still go snowboarding and skiing in March?! (generally speaking, as I do not expect weather reports ;) 0 Kt

it is quite possible to go snowboarding in March. but you never know what the weather will be like..
so I'd suggest you to go to Tyagachev's club (Shukolovo) Горнолыжный клуб Леонида Тягачёва | Туристический центр активного отдыха ШУКОЛОВО (http://www.shukolovo.ru/)
I know that it's Moscow and there are not so many slopes here but however Shukolovo is one the best (in my opinion) because it has 4 slopes+snowboard park and their rates are reasonable (unlike Sorochany or Yakhroma))
you can get there by car (it normally takes us about an hour one-way from Shukinskaya area (purple line, North-West of Moscow). so I suppose it's about one hour and a half from the centre)

and BTW you can always go snowboarding to this indoor slope Snej.com not sure that their rates are reasonable but at least you can snowboard there at any time of the yaer))

hope it'll help

Max77
11-02-2010, 02:26
www(dot)kva-kva(dot)ru - why not?