PDA

View Full Version : English speaking hairdresser?

aliciathom
07-02-2010, 19:23
Can anyone recommend an English speaking hairdresser who is good with short hair?
Have tried once with no English and not good results, so hoping for a bit more communication prior to my Russian improving enough to explain what I want.
Living in Chistye Prudy/Krasne Vorota area.

moltovivo
18-03-2010, 15:22
Can anyone recommend an English speaking hairdresser who is good with short hair?
Have tried once with no English and not good results, so hoping for a bit more communication prior to my Russian improving enough to explain what I want.
Living in Chistye Prudy/Krasne Vorota area.

I can recommend Toni and Guy - http://www.toniandguy.su/salon.aspx?id=1
They're not cheap, but they have some fluent English speakers and I'm very happy with their work

Nel
18-03-2010, 15:50
I will give you the number of a salon company that have english speaking personel. They actually do everything in you own home and they will also be able to tell you where there is more English salons.

The number: +74959684307

hope it helps:)

discostar23
09-05-2010, 13:09
I am also looking for a stylist who can cut my hair for around 1300 roubles. I saw the expat salon but its too expensive. I mean I have short hair it should be cheap. I didnt like the last cut I got from a russian salon but it was cheap...cut n color was 1300 roubles. Looking like roxette out of the eighties now what I was going for.