PDA

View Full Version : empty days , empty nights

Saratoviar
06-02-2010, 14:57
After being at " home " for 3 weeks now , i start to feel empty and very sad.
These 3 weeks feels like 3 years.
I miss my sweetheart more then u can imagine.
I thought it would get easyer to live apart in this world , but its the opposit .
Cant think of anything else then russia anymore.
I read some threads aboud russian woman who find west europe boring , i can agree completely .
I cant sleep anymore , cant seem to start my normal west europe life again.
Start to worry that i will have a big problem finding a job in russia.
As some of u know i started a toyshop last december , but i am also well aware that it will be impossible to live from the first year.
As a professional truckdriver i searched my *** off , to find any company that could use my driving and language services , it seems to be a mission impossible.
So what to do next , ......i have no idea.

BornAgainRussian
06-02-2010, 15:12
hey man i feel for you, ive only been here for 1 week and am feeling depressed. im lucky that i have a few friends here to get me to go outside otherwise i would just sit at home, waste time. keep your head up, and try to get outside. get some sun.

Saratoviar
07-02-2010, 17:27
Thanks for the support .
I'll try to do my best.

quincy
09-02-2010, 14:27
it helps to take small steps in the direction that you want to go, and not think of all issues/problems at once

Saratoviar
11-02-2010, 14:26
Well , i've started to see light at the end of the tunnel again .
Sometimes its good to put your feelings on paper , thats the reason for this post .
I had a good talk with my wife , made some desisions .
BornAgainRussian and quincy , a big thanks for the support , i really appriciate it .

Willy
11-02-2010, 16:36
Well , i've started to see light at the end of the tunnel again .
Sometimes its good to put your feelings on paper , thats the reason for this post .
I had a good talk with my wife , made some desisions .
BornAgainRussian and quincy , a big thanks for the support , i really appriciate it .

Good for you!

Hope you make!