PDA

View Full Version : Ah HAAA!!



Ghost
03-02-2005, 20:04
It's all clear now.

Shatneresque
03-02-2005, 20:06
Originally posted by Ghost
It's all clear now.

What is...?! :confused:

peyote
03-02-2005, 21:12
.

Claude Bottom
03-02-2005, 21:19
God, he must spend a long time in makeup before broadcasts. :D

Viagra Girl
03-02-2005, 21:19
LOL

Kingwillhe
03-02-2005, 21:23
hehe, another movie tainted !by reality

Shatneresque
03-02-2005, 21:25
Oh, I get it.... This has something to do with that long book by J.J. Whatzizname.... "Lordy, Lordy," or something like that.... :eh:

Saw the movie, man; thought it was boring. Ho-hum.... :o

Kingwillhe
03-02-2005, 21:38
Originally posted by Shatneresque
Oh, I get it.... This has something to do with that long book by J.J. Whatzizname.... "Lordy, Lordy," or something like that.... :eh:

Saw the movie; thought it was boring. Ho-hum.... :o

Shouldn’t confine yourself to the small screen Bill. Even tho there were a few Trek movies made...they sucked in comparison. Sorry!

Vanilla
03-02-2005, 21:52
The point was not to promote the movie, but to make the humorous insinuation that Bush was under control of the Ring of Power.

Thanks for deflating all the humor out of it!

Shatneresque
03-02-2005, 21:57
Originally posted by Kingwillhe
Shouldn’t confine yourself to the small screen Bill. Even tho there were a few Trek movies made...they sucked in comparison. Sorry!

I was, y'know, like---kinda jokin' there, dude. Get it...? :bong:

Kingwillhe
03-02-2005, 21:58
ppthhht!!
Elitist

Shatneresque
03-02-2005, 21:59
Originally posted by Kingwillhe
ppthhht!!
Elitist

:bong:

Kingwillhe
03-02-2005, 21:59
not you Bill my man...the other!

Shatneresque
03-02-2005, 22:01
Originally posted by Kingwillhe
not you Bill my man...the other!

Oh, okay, man---thasssss coooooooooool! :bong:

Kingwillhe
03-02-2005, 22:03
Originally posted by Vanilla
The point was not to promote the movie, but to make the humorous insinuation that Bush was under control of the Ring of Power.

Thanks for deflating all the humor out of it!

relax, i doubt there's enough interest in my posts to deflate anything!

Ghost
03-02-2005, 22:09
Vanilla's comment was to Shatner, not you KingWill.

Kingwillhe
03-02-2005, 22:09
Originally posted by Shatneresque
Oh, okay, man---thasssss coooooooooool! :bong: send some of that thick smoke my way dude!

Kingwillhe
03-02-2005, 22:12
Originally posted by Ghost
Vanilla's comment was to Shatner, not you KingWill. fine, noted

Kingwillhe
03-02-2005, 22:14
It probably got issed in all the hubub but I thought it was pretty ool Ghost!

had to switch keyboards, some korean crap (NOT Russian)

(Word to the wise, even if your alternate keyboard is a cheapo, don't disassemble unless on a white table cloth. Picking up those little rubber nipples is a real pain!!)

Shatneresque
04-02-2005, 09:23
Originally posted by Ghost
Vanilla's comment was to Shatner, not you KingWill.

:bong:

Shatneresque
04-02-2005, 09:30
Originally posted by Vanilla
The point was not to promote the movie, but to make the humorous insinuation that Bush was under control of the Ring of Power.

Whoa! Thassome heavy s*** there, girl! It's, like, y'know, awesome...! Totally blew me away.... :bong:

Ghost
04-02-2005, 10:28
Perhaps if I'd have posted a geeky star trek joke, you'd have found it more amusing.

'Course only you would, but hey - that's why the forum exists, right? :)

Shatneresque
04-02-2005, 10:32
Originally posted by Ghost
Perhaps if I'd have posted a geeky star trek joke, you'd have found it more amusing.

Q: What did Mr. Spock find floating in the toilet?
A: THE CAPTAIN'S LOG!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! :D

Hawk
04-02-2005, 10:36
The fact that the engraving is in a muslim or Middle eastern style writing i think was the purpose.......

But if you enlarge the ring on the hand, you'll note it is not the same photo........

Halyavshik
04-02-2005, 10:39
Originally posted by Shatneresque
Q: What did Mr. Spock find floating in the toilet?
A: THE CAPTAIN'S LOG!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! :D

What do toilet paper and the Enterprise have in common ?

They both circle Uranus and wipe out the Klingons.

Halyavshik
04-02-2005, 10:41
Originally posted by Hawk
The fact that the engraving is in a muslim or Middle eastern style writing i think was the purpose.......

But if you enlarge the ring on the hand, you'll note it is not the same photo........


Hawk,

You GOTS to be kidding, right ? For the cinematically challeneged, the ring is supposed to be from JRR Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings.

Shatneresque
04-02-2005, 10:58
Originally posted by Halyavshik
For the cinematically challeneged, the ring is supposed to be from JRR Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings.

Yeah, man, like, that was it! RJR...whatever! Whooooooaaaaaaaaa...! :bong:

Ghost
04-02-2005, 12:12
Originally posted by Hawk
The fact that the engraving is in a muslim or Middle eastern style writing i think was the purpose.......

*BUZZER - crowd sighs* No, sorry, that's not quite it! What do we have for him, Johnny?



Originally posted by Hawk
But if you enlarge the ring on the hand, you'll note it is not the same photo........

Duh! (in Foghorn Leghorn voice) It's a joke, son! Doncha git it?? A joke! Haw haw haw.....

yankee@moscow
04-02-2005, 12:15
My Precious! Hmm uh oh ah.....It's Mine! It's mine I tell you! It's Mine! Ahhhh!

Ghost
04-02-2005, 12:17
Precisely the phrase Bush uttered when he saw Iraq on the map of his military planning board pre-war.

Random
04-02-2005, 12:19
I always thought it was a mis-communication and he had actually said " Lets go to Tie Rack ....."

yankee@moscow
04-02-2005, 12:37
Apparently, the whole administration is hooked on the same theme?

http://users.wi.net/~johnh/ZOTumsfeld_Lightning.JPG

Shatneresque
04-02-2005, 12:40
Originally posted by yankee@moscow
Apparently, the whole administration is hooked on the same theme?

http://users.wi.net/~johnh/ZOTumsfeld_Lightning.JPG

"Never underestimate the power of The Force!" :trooper: :vader: :trooper:

Ghost
04-02-2005, 12:41
Haha!

kak
04-02-2005, 12:59
:p

Viagra Girl
04-02-2005, 14:58
[Duh! (in Foghorn Leghorn voice) It's a joke, son! Doncha git it?? A joke! Haw haw haw..... [/B][/QUOTE]


Really?!?! (Even in the MORE Foghorn Leghorn voice) thats not a joke, nope; its a real thing on his finger :(

Halyavshik
04-02-2005, 15:02
Girlwithacat,

That ring is from the movie. The picture IS indeed a joke. It's unlikely George Bush wears an imaginary ring from the Lord of the Rings.

The enlarged section is either taken from somewhere else, or has been, as they say, "shopped", meaning edited in Adobe Photoshop.

J.D.
04-02-2005, 15:05
Originally posted by Halyavshik
Girlwithacat,

That ring is from the movie. The picture IS indeed a joke. It's unlikely George Bush wears an imaginary ring from the Lord of the Rings.

The enlarged section is either taken from somewhere else, or has been, as they say, "shopped", meaning edited in Adobe Photoshop.

Hal, don't you ever let up on the debunking. Don't you think people would be happier left to believe . . . uh . . . what ever?

Ghost
04-02-2005, 15:08
I thought Hal's post was a riot. :)

J.D.
04-02-2005, 15:12
I think he's going too far. The other day I heard him trying to convince some movie goers that he is not really an American general.

If he had his way we would all be reading encyclopedias and nothing else.

Ghost
04-02-2005, 15:20
Originally posted by J.D.
If he had his way we would all be reading encyclopedias and nothing else.

Huh?

Viagra Girl
04-02-2005, 15:25
Originally posted by Halyavshik
Girlwithacat,

That ring is from the movie. The picture IS indeed a joke. It's unlikely George Bush wears an imaginary ring from the Lord of the Rings.

The enlarged section is either taken from somewhere else, or has been, as they say, "shopped", meaning edited in Adobe Photoshop.



------>Moved by moderator to the Photo section as a master class about Photoshop POWER

Halyavshik
04-02-2005, 15:27
Originally posted by J.D.
Hal, don't you ever let up on the debunking. Don't you think people would be happier left to believe . . . uh . . . what ever?

I'll stop debunking when you start writing and punctuating correctly.

yankee@moscow
05-02-2005, 11:45
I'm really a W supporter, but this is too funny not to post! I've got to hand it to you liberals, you've got some pretty creative people working for you:



Lord of the Right Wing (http://www.netpolitique.net/images/esatire/LOTRW.swf)

Shatneresque
05-02-2005, 12:06
Originally posted by girlWithACat
------>Moved by moderator to the Photo section as a master class about Photoshop POWER


Uhhhhhh.... Where's the Photo section?!? :confused:

Viagra Girl
05-02-2005, 16:52
Originally posted by Shatneresque
Uhhhhhh.... Where's the Photo section?!? :confused:
Its a DARKROOM, see main menu