PDA

View Full Version : looking for a male ballroom dance partner

slavianka
28-01-2010, 21:58
Hi guys,

If you enjoy dancing, it may be of your interest. I am looking for a male dance partner. I had some ballroom dance experience years ago and would love to start dancing again. I am interested in both Latin and Standard, but if you enjoy only one of them, that’s no problem. There are several dance schools in Moscow (mostly in the city centre), so we could choose. 2 (maybe 3) times a week would be ideal, as I work and study.

About me - 24 years old, 165 cm, slim, easy going (at least I hope so ;-), optimistic and friendly, but have some faults as well (which are minor though ;-)

If you a beginner or better, between 24-35 years old and interested, please drop me a line :-)

Cheers
Diana

IGIT
04-02-2010, 11:51
Hi guys,

If you enjoy dancing, it may be of your interest. I am looking for a male dance partner. I had some ballroom dance experience years ago and would love to start dancing again. I am interested in both Latin and Standard, but if you enjoy only one of them, that’s no problem. There are several dance schools in Moscow (mostly in the city centre), so we could choose. 2 (maybe 3) times a week would be ideal, as I work and study.

About me - 24 years old, 165 cm, slim, easy going (at least I hope so ;-), optimistic and friendly, but have some faults as well (which are minor though ;-)

If you a beginner or better, between 24-35 years old and interested, please drop me a line :-)

Cheers
Diana

I've always wanted to learn this. Will you teach me? :whisper:

slavianka
05-02-2010, 10:23
maybe ;-)

Ed.
23-02-2010, 17:43
maybe ;-)

may be me too? )))) ok, i've really never done that before but would like to learn. what do you think?

farsideofthelune
23-02-2010, 18:36
Hey, Slavic girl, I'm an attractive single white heterosexual male in my mid-thirties and I do NOT want to be your dance partner and bother myself with you at all.

This is just to add variety to the all-too-happy replies from male lemmings you get here.

Darya Alexandrovna
23-02-2010, 19:53
Hi guys,

If you enjoy dancing, it may be of your interest. I am looking for a male dance partner. I had some ballroom dance experience years ago and would love to start dancing again. I am interested in both Latin and Standard, but if you enjoy only one of them, thatís no problem. There are several dance schools in Moscow (mostly in the city centre), so we could choose. 2 (maybe 3) times a week would be ideal, as I work and study.

Cheers
Diana

Hi, Diana!
I wonder where in Mcw one can find a really good dancing club?
I have been dancing for 2.5 years in Vladivostok. And I have a real passion for dancing, but those places I have tried I didn't like.
thx in advance!
Dasha

Ed.
23-02-2010, 20:16
well, the author of the thred is quite popular. i think she will need to held a competition to choose a partner for herself

slavianka
24-02-2010, 00:53
Hey, Slavic girl, I'm an attractive single white heterosexual male in my mid-thirties and I do NOT want to be your dance partner and bother myself with you at all.

This is just to add variety to the all-too-happy replies from male lemmings you get here.

Hello Very attractive single white heterosexual male,

it was so nice of you )

herald1973
24-02-2010, 00:59
I do not dance.

I m ugly, old, not funny, difficult to be with, also quite fat, and noticed last week I am starting to loose hair (on my head that is).

Anyway I was wondering if you have any other interests other than ballroom dancing (I m really a lousy dancer).

Maybe one day we could go to a museum or exhibition?

Herald

Hi guys,

If you enjoy dancing, it may be of your interest. I am looking for a male dance partner. I had some ballroom dance experience years ago and would love to start dancing again. I am interested in both Latin and Standard, but if you enjoy only one of them, thatís no problem. There are several dance schools in Moscow (mostly in the city centre), so we could choose. 2 (maybe 3) times a week would be ideal, as I work and study.

Cheers
Diana

slavianka
24-02-2010, 01:16
I do not dance.

I m ugly, old, not funny, difficult to be with, also quite fat, and noticed last week I am starting to loose hair (on my head that is).

Anyway I was wondering if you have any other interests other than ballroom dancing (I m really a lousy dancer).

Maybe one day we could go to a museum or exhibition?

Herald

Hi Herald,

you are funny :-) so why not?! what kind of museums/exhibitions are you thinking about?

herald1973
24-02-2010, 01:26
Well I was thinking about the following exhibitions:

Leonid Tishkov (http://www.mmoma.ru/en/exhibitions/ermolaevsky/leonid_tishkov_v_poiskah_chudesnogo/)
or
Martina Aganostou (http://www.mmoma.ru/en/exhibitions/gogolevsky/lestvica/)

Also the Naschokin House Gallery has some interesitng exhibition these days I noticed. Or a visit could be made to the Kremlin and the Tretyakov Gallery.

It's your pick, as long after we can have some drinks:piano:

Herald

Hi Herald,

you are funny :-) so why not?! what kind of museums/exhibitions are you thinking about?

slavianka
24-02-2010, 01:57
may be me too? )))) ok, i've really never done that before but would like to learn. what do you think?

Hi Ed,

I think it's a great idea! :-) I have one more nice guy willing to dance, so I should definitely think of doing a kind of a competition (another good idea, well done!! :-) may I come back to you on this in a while? )

have fun for now,
Diana

slavianka
24-02-2010, 02:20
Hi, Diana!
I wonder where in Mcw one can find a really good dancing club?
I have been dancing for 2.5 years in Vladivostok. And I have a real passion for dancing, but those places I have tried I didn't like.
thx in advance!
Dasha

Hi Dasha,

it is a really good question. I have visited a few places but neither of them was nice enough to go there again!! (( I will check with my dance friends, and advise.

And if you find one, do let me know please :-)

cheers
Diana

Ed.
24-02-2010, 19:20
Hi Ed,

I think it's a great idea! :-) I have one more nice guy willing to dance, so I should definitely think of doing a kind of a competition (another good idea, well done!! :-) may I come back to you on this in a while? )

have fun for now,
Diana

Sorry, Diana. I have to apologise. I think i'll accept Herald's invitation to a museum )))))

slavianka
24-02-2010, 20:21
Sorry, Diana. I have to apologise. I think i'll accept Herald's invitation to a museum )))))

:-)))))) oh yeah, I think Herald will be extremely happy if you join him :-D ...and there's nothing to apologise for ;-)

Ed.
25-02-2010, 11:40
:-)))))) oh yeah, I think Herald will be extremely happy if you join him :-D ...and there's nothing to apologise for ;-)

perfect sense of humor. the last thing is to hear what Herald thinks about this difficult situation. so let's call him: Herald, Herald! Where are you? come to us!!!