PDA

View Full Version : WHO and the Swine Flu

franzewich
26-01-2010, 23:08
The European Council "slapped" the WHO because of the handling of the swine flu.

If you read German, look at: Schweinegrippe: Ohrfeige für die WHO - News - FOCUS Online (http://www.focus.de/gesundheit/ratgeber/schweinegrippe/news/schweinegrippe-ohrfeige-fuer-die-who_aid_474257.html)

The WHO was apparently criticized because of:

- causing hysteria
- being influenced by the pharma industry
- conflicts of interest
- prematurely declaring "pandemia" after having changed its definition

All in all: Nothing new; the WHO keeps helping the pharma industry to make huge profits by scaring people!

annasophia
27-01-2010, 07:58
There were also some interesting rumors floating around about the 'flu' that nearly shut down Ukrania.

Here's the deal-- line up, shut up, and believe what you're told: or else. Cuz they said so.

Judge
27-01-2010, 11:39
If you think about it,it's a job well done..The main goal was to make money for the pharma industry.
It's going to be interesting when a new scare comes around... are people going to rush out and buy surgical masks and take jabs again???

Like Anna said..''Here's the deal-- line up, shut up, and believe what you're told: or else. Cuz they said so.''

annasophia
27-01-2010, 11:57
Actually that whole sky-is-falling swine flu fiasco was a good thing, as it later turned out to be a ridiculous false panic perpetrated by the Global Powers That Be.

Next time people won't be so gullible. I hope it did some serious damage to the credibility of the WHO.

Cynicism is a good thing. Especially when considering advice from proselytizing, unelected, self serving, quasi-governmental agencies.

MissAnnElk
27-01-2010, 14:38
I notice NO ONE is wearing masks in the Metro anymore.

tvadim133
27-01-2010, 14:51
I notice NO ONE is wearing masks in the Metro anymore.

I saw some, amy be they do not know.....