PDA

View Full Version : Malina: What Is It Exactly?

MissAnnElk
21-01-2010, 10:35
I have a Malina loyalty card. I use it when ever I take the kids to Planta Sushi. I gather that I accumulate points with it.

So? What can I do with them? I've looked at the website, but can't read enough Russian to figure out how many points I have.

Vadim
21-01-2010, 10:56
Doesn't google translation tool help? Or alta-vista bable fish translator?

tvadim133
21-01-2010, 20:29
It gives you three benifits:

1. to collect points and then you can pay (not 100%) your bills in POS where Malina is used (not only restaurants, but even shops);
2. you can get some discounts in POS (point of sales);
3. if you collect enough points, you can choose some gifts

Frankly speaking, I have lost my Malina card and do not use it anymore, but neverthless it is quite good to have got it.

whizkid
22-01-2010, 18:08
my friend used Malina card to buy (on Malina website) some kitchen appliance and a very good hair dryer.

MissAnnElk
22-01-2010, 18:42
I did try translating the page, but I can't figure out how many points I have. When I clicked on the likely link, my browser shouted DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! THIS LINK WILL TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO HACKER HELL! :fudd:

whizkid
22-01-2010, 19:19
OK
have you tried this link catalog.malina.ru/login.php?s=banner_small_personal ?
it's a log in page

Zyablik
22-01-2010, 22:42
I did try translating the page, but I can't figure out how many points I have. When I clicked on the likely link, my browser shouted DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! THIS LINK WILL TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO HACKER HELL! :fudd:

Don't worry MissAnnElk ! I have the same words in Russian! Just push "ok" button! :11033: Then page will show your result! :bookworm:
BTW Now I have a pretty gift from Malina - car vacuum cleaner :)

:fridaysign: