PDA

View Full Version : Simplified Kazakh visa process...?

littlest_hobo
19-01-2010, 12:39
Hi there!

Happy New Year to all readers of expat.ru, I hope this year is your most successful yet.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could give me the low down on how to get a Kazakh tourist visa. As a UK citizen I am eligible for the simplified process, but it seems that this isn't really that simple at all. Do I still need to get an invitation from an inviting organisation? The informarion on the website seems to be a little contradictory (or maybe I'm just being stupid!) and now I'm confused.

I don't need the visa urgently, but am keen to start getting the process started as I know what I'm like when it comes to dealing with bureaucracy: lazy!

Any help/advice re: this process would be gratefully received.

Thanks!

RIKO
19-01-2010, 18:03
the low down on how to get a Kazakh tourist visa. As a UK citizen I am eligible for the simplified process, but it seems that this isn't really that simple at all. Do I still need to get an invitation from an inviting organisation? The informarion on the website seems to be a little contradictory (or maybe I'm just being stupid!) and now I'm confused. You may find this website helpful: Oxiana Travel | Kazakhstan Visa (http://www.oxiana.kz/travel/visa)

littlest_hobo
22-01-2010, 11:45
Thanks...very helpful.