PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - One Room Apartment (or flatmates)

mikhailm
17-01-2010, 19:39
Hi - I'm looking for a modest one room apartment on or near the brown radial line (near a metro station). Alternatively - interested in finding a bigger place to share with others looking for a place to live. (I'm from London - professional mature man - serious minded, considerate).

Frida
17-01-2010, 21:44
I am going to rent the 2-room apartment in Stroginj/Joint me if you rae ineterested in 8-903-5562723)))
Frida

Nutcracker
19-01-2010, 22:12
Hello Mikhail, I would like to share a good flat to share as well. If you like this one cian.ru/showphoto.php?id_flat=4380564 or similar in terms or quality and price (while flat is slightly over $2000), please let me know and we'll do that.

gap2003
11-02-2010, 20:07
Hello Mikhailm!
We are looking for a flatmate in our 4-room flat. The flat is in 8 min on foot from Fili metro station and in 15 min from Kremlin by metro. It is a quiet place in the middle of a block with a big park and river nearby. The flat is spacious with all modern conveniences. You will have a nice furnished room 17 sq.m. with fast internet access.
We are a friendly family (3 adults) russian, english and spanish spoken. The price is 15000 roubles a months.
Write me a private message, please, if interested.
All the best,
Greg )))

ElsaDD
17-02-2010, 12:16
Hello,

I am a Spanish lawyer looking for an apartment to share in Moscow. I saw your add and it interested me.

Is it still available? If so, could I come see it?

Thank you
Elsa

Louis Moscou
17-02-2010, 12:45
Hello !

I am French serious guy looking for a appartment to share or flatmates so I am interested)

Still available ?

Louis

ndevreese
17-02-2010, 13:16
Hello,

I am a serious and friendly women on an intership for 11 weeks.
I'll be in Moscow from the 15th march until the 31th may.

I'd also like to find an appartment with flatmates.

Please let me know.

Nathalie

gap2003
23-02-2010, 19:20
Hello,

I am a Spanish lawyer looking for an apartment to share in Moscow. I saw your add and it interested me.

Is it still available? If so, could I come see it?

Thank you
Elsa

Hello Elsa,
We are looking for a flatmate in our 4-room flat. The flat is in 8 min on foot from Fili metro station and in 15 min from Kremlin by metro. It is a quiet place in the middle of a block with a big park and river nearby. The flat is spacious with all modern conveniences. You will have a nice furnished room 17 sq.m. with fast internet access.
We are a friendly family (3 adults) russian, english and spanish spoken. The price is 15000 roubles a months.
Write me a private message, please, if interested.
All the best,
Greg )))