PDA

View Full Version : AUSTRALIA: Rudd spoke his mind and good for him!!!!!!!

Benedikt
17-01-2010, 11:12
and after all he is right. AUSTRALIANS DO NOT ASKE PEOPLE TO COME THERE. People WANT to go there, so they should adapt and accept, ist that wrong. He would get my vote any day!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER MIND THEY WON'T LET ME IN i am to old alrady...

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

This man should be appointed King of the World. Truer words have never been spoken.
It took a lot of courage for this man to speak what he had to say for the world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least he was willing to take a stand on his and Austrilia's beliefs.
Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here.. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

mikegulf
19-01-2010, 17:18
I agree with what the Australian PM said. You come to another country you are the one who should adapt to that culture. Your new country and it's citizens shouldn't be expected to cater to you, it is supposed to be the other way around!

The United States and alot of its citizens apparently don't feel that way. Around here it is still all about political correctness although we are beginning to see some backlash. Heaven forbid if an immigrant be required to speak, read and write English, no, we should spend big money changing our paperwork and printing it in another language etc... It would seem that anymore Americans are a bunch of pussies who have lost their drive and vision.

Unfortunately it seems that alot of Muslims feel that the rest of the world should bow before them because they feel they are special. These groups of Muslims feel they should have their own standards and culture within a culture where outside common law shouldn't apply itself. It's too bad that the fanatics in a culture are usually the ones heard the loudest as they cry the most. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. It's too bad that these idiots usually bring undue suspicion and backlash upon the more moderate part of the Muslim community.

In short...if you emigrate to another country part of your packing list should be a self evaluation on your preparedness to culturally change. I know it will be in mine.

Bels
19-01-2010, 20:38
What a strange speech. Australians do not ask people to come to Australia? People want to go there?? Then why do they Austrlians bother pestering us with their adverts in The UK, and probably other countries begging us to come and emigrate in Australia? And doesn't Australia have a very small population, proportionally to the size of its country. Hasn't Australia got a population much smaller than Britain, and in fact Britain could fit in ten imes inside Australia. The fact is that Australia and Canada heavily compete with each other for immigration. They both market heavily on this subject. WHY? Because they are under populated, in comparison to Britain being overpopulated. It wouldn't surprise me that Britain has a bigger population than Canada and Australia put together. So how spreading population a little more proportionaly. Please take half the population Australia and Canada, as you both have the space, and Britain hasn't. That's about 30 million people,and you both countries have that space.

and after all he is right. AUSTRALIANS DO NOT ASKE PEOPLE TO COME THERE. People WANT to go there, so they should adapt and accept, ist that wrong. He would get my vote any day!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER MIND THEY WON'T LET ME IN i am to old alrady...

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

This man should be appointed King of the World. Truer words have never been spoken.
It took a lot of courage for this man to speak what he had to say for the world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least he was willing to take a stand on his and Austrilia's beliefs.
Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here.. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.