PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Greetings!

TB1977
13-01-2010, 02:30
Greetings,
Just in the process of being relocated to Moscow from the UK, really interested in any info about Prices of renting accomodation in center of Moscow, i would be working in Puskino, is this far from the City????

robertmf
13-01-2010, 02:39
Greetings,
Just in the process of being relocated to Moscow from the UK, really interested in any info about Prices of renting accomodation in center of Moscow, i would be working in Puskino, is this far from the City????

Привет и Welcome to the expat.ru corner of Moscow - and parts beyond !!-:trampoline:

There are quite a few teadrinkers here at expat who will be glad to give you info and experiences ... in the meantime, perhaps do the [SEARCH] to see what you come up with. [relocation] questions come up frequently.

~ Robert from the Colonies :nut:

Frida
13-01-2010, 11:21
Hi, Yes , it's far. It would be better and chipper to rent a flat in Pushkino))) What are you gooing to do here?
I ma Russian teacher. If you need lessons pls PM me)))

Привет и Welcome to the expat.ru corner of Moscow - and parts beyond !!-:trampoline:

There are quite a few teadrinkers here at expat who will be glad to give you info and experiences ... in the meantime, perhaps do the [SEARCH] to see what you come up with. [relocation] questions come up frequently.

~ Robert from the Colonies :nut: