PDA

View Full Version : Russian with experienced professional on reasonable rates

Frida
11-01-2010, 14:20
Hello,
I am experienced Russian teacher. My name is Frida. I had graduated from Moscow State University in 1991 and have been teaching since 1996 working in leading language schools (CREF, Leading &Denz) and as a private teacher. Now I am teaching students of different levels and ages. (References are available) I also used to work with childern in the Indian International School.
I have developed different programs for different levels of students. All my programs are flexible and client-friendly. I would like to help my students to struggle with such a difficult language, make easier understanding of ridiculous Russian grammar and to feel free communicating such a special language as Russian))))
The programmes are the following:
Spoken Russian for beginners
The course will help you to start communication in different situations in your everyday life in Russia including meeting people, getting around the city, shopping, etc.
Multy-level business Russian Course for business people.
The program is specially developed for those who have got basic knowledge of Russian language and want to be more skillful in language.
If you are in business, the course will greatly improve your ability to communicate in Russian with Russians in a wide range of business and social situations.

Zhivoy Russkiy Yazyk!
The program is specially developed for those who have got good knowledge of Russian language and want to speak real modern Russian language.
Training in Russian grammar (difficulties)
Learning vocabulary of Spoken modern Russian language (including jargon and rude words)
Watching films and reading newspapers
Communicating Russian on lessons
I am offering you:
Lessons oriented on your goals
Effective study materials
Flexible schedule
Classes at your place
Special training in Business Russian (oil/gas production and processing, banking/financing; wealth management; trade, etc)
Intensive courses are available
Pls feel free to contact me via PM or e-mail gfrida@yandex.ru
Sincerely yours,
Frida Gudim