PDA

View Full Version : Chernaya molnia

Anastasia Malysheva
07-01-2010, 09:14
hello! have you seen "Chernaya molnia" by Bikmambetov? what do you think of it? I've watched this cinema and liked but there were several moments that were difficult for understanding))) pls share your opinion about this film!

Julia Steendam
19-01-2010, 17:22
very interesting ))

bagira
21-01-2010, 10:30
I liked that movie. it is simple, nice... but very kind

Polyana
25-01-2010, 01:10
cool movie)

Pskovian
28-01-2010, 23:14
In terms of a plot, a mixed up rip-off of Batman and Spiderman, with a standard Hollywood storyline. Product Placement written all over it, literally. Movies like this, as most of what comes out of Hollywood, are unhealthy for human, and especially Russian psyche. In US an image of a superhero/crimeless society is at least somewhat credible, American cops do their job right, but in Russia?Isn't there a phrase or something in the movie about Moscow being "crime-less" because of the Black Lightning. That had me laughing and crying at the same time. Russians can't be deluded like this, life is to real for them.

whizkid
28-01-2010, 23:26
with all due respect to Bekmambetov this movie is rubbish.
actors are hopeless, story is a piece of c***.
I'm sorry but they managed to transform this brilliant idea of flying retro car into a vulgar and hopeless movie.

sorry, I didn't mean to hirt smb's feelings))
it's just my opinion

Kate

beserg
09-02-2010, 12:20
Fat Jesus on a flying Volga, the movie was so boring we took off for a bar in the middle of it. Granted, we are not the target age group which should be 12-16, so I wouldn't be surprised by positive reviews from said age bracket. I only liked Mikhail Yefremov who was larger than life in his role of a typical Moscow alkie. Not that he had to get out of his way to look and act the part :))

andron
11-02-2010, 19:27
Batman is forever!! :ninja: