PDA

View Full Version : Photos of Moscow Kremlin Cathedral Square taken from Ivan the Great Bell Tower

southernreb
30-12-2009, 22:03
Here's a link to an article I have on my blog along with photos taken inside Ivan the Great Bell Tower and photos of the Kremlin Cathedral Square taken from the Bell Tower. I only use low resolution photos in my posts so if they are used without my permission, the quality will not be too good.
JD
American in Russia: EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT It! Exclusive: Moscow’s Ivan the Great Bell Tower Is Now Open for Tours (http://jondayres.blogspot.com/2009/10/extra-extra-read-all-about-it-exclusive.html)

tvadim133
30-12-2009, 22:22
Thank you for the news! Actually, I was in Kremlin in November 2009 and the bell tower was closed for visiting.....

southernreb
30-12-2009, 22:54
Thank you for the news! Actually, I was in Kremlin in November 2009 and the bell tower was closed for visiting.....

I kind of thought it would be in winter because of the danger of slipping in these narrow steps, even some historic mansion here are closed in winter to protect the floors, but most likely it will be open again in April.
JD