PDA

View Full Version : Software!

MadziaC
29-12-2009, 21:44
Hi All,

Where is the best shop to get computer software, i.e. antivirus software etc?
Any info would be gratly helpful!

Thanks,
MadziaC

TD
29-12-2009, 23:07
Most things are best bought online these days... as for antivirus, I would recommend the free version of avast! - Download antivirus software for spyware and virus protection (http://www.avast.com)

lNl
18-01-2010, 18:41
I know not a bad computer shop near Lubyanka, it is called Flash Computers, there it is also possible to order something online:
www.flashcom.ru/catalog/rubric/100035.

FlakeySnowballer
19-01-2010, 12:01
Hi All,

Where is the best shop to get computer software, i.e. antivirus software etc?
Any info would be gratly helpful!

Thanks,
MadziaC

НИКС - Компьютерный Супермаркет. Компьютеры, комплектующие, ноутбуки, периферия, сетевое оборудование, расходные материалы (http://nix.ru)
There is only legal software and the prices are without mark up

FatAndy
19-01-2010, 12:11
prices are without mark up - you've made my day... do you think they work for "nuts' whisper"? :D

FlakeySnowballer
19-01-2010, 12:40
prices are without mark up - you've made my day... do you think they work for "nuts' whisper"? :D

With minimal mark up it is the better way of saying. You can check it out. I am sure such quality and such prices you will not find in Moscow at least.

FatAndy
19-01-2010, 13:52
such prices you will not find in Moscow at least. - thanks, I monitor pricing on IT market daily, sometimes several times a day. Let you continue to think such way... ;)

FlakeySnowballer
19-01-2010, 14:16
such prices you will not find in Moscow at least. - thanks, I monitor pricing on IT market daily, sometimes several times a day. Let you continue to think such way... ;)

Prices and quality do not miss the second word :neiner:
Of course the garbage sort of eldorado, mediamarkt, mvideo, sunrise and so on can offer you some no-named software which they call the license one.:neiner:

Or Mitino and Savelovsky market can offer you "Ge Force no-name card" by low price and so on.

FatAndy
19-01-2010, 14:46
some no-named software which they call the license one. - oh, really? Give me some examples, please. With details. ;) And just FYI - Sunrise is dead already almost for a year.

FlakeySnowballer
19-01-2010, 15:14
some no-named software which they call the license one. - oh, really? Give me some examples, please. With details. ;) And just FYI - Sunrise is dead already almost for a year.

Really? My friend bought some stuffs there about 4 months ago.

An Example- just buy the PC from Eldorado, after open PC corps and read the labels on video card, sound card, motherboard and so on.

PC: My university friend works in police and they checked out this shop. A lot of TV, PC and other stuffs which they sold were made not far from Mytishi. (still made there) Of course Eldorado sells some brands but a few.

FatAndy
19-01-2010, 15:38
Maybe your friend bought some stuffs there about 4 months ago in regional Sunrise? Central Moscow one is dead. Look at their website.

An Example- just buy the PC from Eldorado, after open PC corps and read the labels on video card, sound card, motherboard and so on. - all of this is quite nice, but AFAIR we're talking about software, not hardware.

A lot of TV, PC and other stuffs which they sold were made not far from Mytishi - and?

FlakeySnowballer
19-01-2010, 15:49
Maybe your friend bought some stuffs there about 4 months ago in regional Sunrise? Central Moscow one is dead. Look at their website.

An Example- just buy the PC from Eldorado, after open PC corps and read the labels on video card, sound card, motherboard and so on. - all of this is quite nice, but AFAIR we're talking about software, not hardware.

A lot of TV, PC and other stuffs which they sold were made not far from Mytishi - and?

Yes he bought some stuffs in Mytishi.

They make it in Mytishi without licenses after they call their production "Samsung, Toshiba and so on". That is all.

FatAndy
19-01-2010, 15:57
after they call their production "Samsung, Toshiba and so on". That is all. - I can hardly beleive this occurs in Mytishi - it is TOO expensive. Continental China - yes. Mytishi - funny joke.

But... again. All of this is quite nice, but AFAIR we're talking about software, not hardware. Tell me about some no-named software which they call the license one. In eldorado, mediamarkt, mvideo. Examples, please, with details. I'm VERY interested.

FlakeySnowballer
19-01-2010, 20:07
after they call their production "Samsung, Toshiba and so on". That is all. - I can hardly beleive this occurs in Mytishi - it is TOO expensive. Continental China - yes. Mytishi - funny joke.

But... again. All of this is quite nice, but AFAIR we're talking about software, not hardware. Tell me about some no-named software which they call the license one. In eldorado, mediamarkt, mvideo. Examples, please, with details. I'm VERY interested.

About 2 years ago i wanted to buy the legal CD "GTA vice-city". I visited Mvideo not far from Prospect mira and Eldorado and i was surprised. On the shelf named "License games" i saw non-license CD. There were neither watermarks on the CD no another marks which could tell me it was a license one over and above there were not 1C, Buka and so on labels on the CD

FatAndy
20-01-2010, 10:37
It is not obvious to have watermarks or other marks. Especially for so called "jewel" supply versions. Serial number is enough for online registration.

FlakeySnowballer
20-01-2010, 12:09
It is not obvious to have watermarks or other marks. Especially for so called "jewel" supply versions. Serial number is enough for online registration.

About 2 years ago i wanted to buy the legal CD "GTA vice-city". I visited Mvideo not far from Prospect mira and Eldorado and i was surprised. On the shelf named "License games" i saw non-license CD. There were neither watermarks on the CD no another marks which could tell me it was a license one over and above there were not 1C, Buka and so on labels on the CD

First of all if it is a license CD or DVD you must see on the box\jewel sort of "localization by 1C, Buka and so on"
Second i wrote another marks which could tell me it was a license one
It means no serial number on the CD\DVD including
Third this CD was not packed. I opened the CD box, took CD and looked over this one hoping to find serial number or another labels.

PS:
License CD

Non-license CD (I saw sort of this one in mvideo and eldorado shops two years ago)

FatAndy
20-01-2010, 12:56
Very strange - maybe activity of that shop sales staff - label owners and BSA or similar organization monitor retail chains strictly now, especially in Moscow. Two years ago... maybe. If for now - I'm not sure about big qtys of non-licensed sw available in chains. Too high penalty rates if discovered.