PDA

View Full Version : how to load photoes from Samsung mobile on PC

Slavyana
26-12-2009, 19:57
I made many interesting photoes with my Samsung mobile. I tried to load these photoes on my computes, using the disc, which was sold with Samsumg phone. I found out, that this s/w is probably rather old and does not work on my PC. Can anybody advise me, what to do? Slavyana

Artyom
27-12-2009, 00:10
What is the model of your phone? This will help :verycool:

TD
27-12-2009, 02:09
a lot of times with cameras and phones you can see the device show up as a disc in windows explorer... left click on the "Start" button and select "explore" from the menu - look down the list of drives and see if your phone is there

also besides the model of phone, what version of windows do you have, and how is the phone physically connected to your computer?

herald1973
27-12-2009, 09:32
Hi, with my samsung (duos), first i have to put the pc connection on the phone as mass storage (menu, settings, PC connections), then connect the phone with the USB cable to the pc. After that in my computer you will see the phone appear as a usb hard disk. And then you should be able to browse for the files you have on your phone. If you have a memory card installed, there will be 2 new usb disks visible in my computer (1 for the memory card and one for the phone memory).

Hope this helps.

Herald

I made many interesting photoes with my Samsung mobile. I tried to load these photoes on my computes, using the disc, which was sold with Samsumg phone. I found out, that this s/w is probably rather old and does not work on my PC. Can anybody advise me, what to do? Slavyana