PDA

View Full Version : VAT Reimbursement ?????? Anyone?

P.M.
31-01-2005, 11:30
Anyone has any idea or had their VATs reimbursed when they left the land of Ryskiís realm?

Please, be so kind as to let me know how do I go about and deal with getting my VATs collected upon departure from this expensive city with the worst customer service I have ever seen.

Crazyeelboy
31-01-2005, 11:39
OK - I suppose you're having us on here. Do you REALLY expect to get your VAT back? I've heard that one or two companies have received VAT refunds, but I have never heard of an individual getting VAT money back.

Maine Surfer
31-01-2005, 11:43
For a company in order to get VAT reimbursement, one needs to pay otkat.

In you case I'm afraid they (nalogovaya slujba?) would just laugh

85StoneWhiteFurball
31-01-2005, 12:54
I do not think too many retailers, if any, for that matter, participate in Global Tax Free over here. In any case, you would need cheques specially prepared. All I know is that you can get Global Tax Free refunds from OTHER countries via Avtobank.

sevan
31-01-2005, 13:25
Originally posted by P.M.
Anyone has any idea or had their VATs reimbursed when they left the land of Ryskiís realm?

Please, be so kind as to let me know how do I go about and deal with getting my VATs collected upon departure from this expensive city with the worst customer service I have ever seen.

The best way to deal with it is to forget about it. The tax service hates the words "VAT Reimbursement" and actively goes after those who attempt to receive one (big companies, at least).