PDA

View Full Version : For everyone who would like to help dogs and travels to Germany.

moskau tiere
20-12-2009, 19:50
There is a very good option for those who often travel or just going to Germany (any place) to help dogs from municipal shelter in Moscow.
We work with private shelters for homeless animals in Germany and really need people who will help us to transport dogs from Russian municipal shelter there.
We pay for the dog's tickets (or for one way ticket for You as well), bring the dogs to the airport and prepare all the documents (here you don't need to worry - we do everything legally and so on)
Bringing dogs from Russia to Germany by plane is really easy!! Believe me!
If you are interested - don't hesitate to contact me or ask any questions.

Benedikt
20-12-2009, 20:16
There is a very good option for those who often travel or just going to Germany (any place) to help dogs from municipal shelter in Moscow.
We work with private shelters for homeless animals in Germany and really need people who will help us to transport dogs from Russian municipal shelter there.
We pay for the dog's tickets (or for one way ticket for You as well), bring the dogs to the airport and prepare all the documents (here you don't need to worry - we do everything legally and so on)
Bringing dogs from Russia to Germany by plane is really easy!! Believe me!
If you are interested - don't hesitate to contact me or ask any questions.

with the price for the ticket(s) you could buy chappi for 10 dogs for 20 years. suppose they don't have enough homeless dogs in Germany? And what goes on in Germany? Do you check further? Or are the dogs ending up after a while on the streets or in a clinic where they do experiments on animals?

moskau tiere
21-12-2009, 22:08
1st of all, you are not right, if you want to buy food for dogs - please do it. But don't tell people how to spend money, they've earned. We can decide it ourselves, thanks!
anyway it's better for the dogs to live in Germany in a family and be cared about then in a shitty municipal shelter, be frozen, die of infection, be beaten to death by drunk workers or be killed after some years because Moscow government will consider this dog ill, old or just useless.
Of course we always check the places where dogs will stay after they come there. We have colleagues in Germany who also do it. We don't work with people who earn money on vivisection.

I wish I could post here a link for our web site.

Benedikt
21-12-2009, 22:36
it is in my profile or i do it like this
'benediktmorak 'at' yahoo.com. you know which sign is suppose d to come instead of the 'at'.

i only know that in germany, special before the holiday season hundreds and thousands of dogs are left at roadhouses, lamp posts, parking places just because the good people do not know what to do with their 'friend' while away on vacation. and anyway, when they come back, they always can get a new one, animals are disposable like the paper napkins.
or the little puppy was sooooo cute under the x mas tree and now it became a hound that needs to go gassi 3 times a day, needs to be fed a kilo chappi and wants to play when you want to sleep. so, out he goes....

moskau tiere
23-12-2009, 23:47
the situation you are describing is more common for Russia unfortunately. Of course such things can happen in Germany as well. But anyway the hole attitude to dogs is totaly different there.

GaNozri
24-12-2009, 00:58
I bet someone is making good money on this. Just can't figure out how.:10806:

tvadim133
24-12-2009, 01:25
Agree!

I do not understand absolutely, why Russia, not German or Poland?

And do not tell me, it is because of attitudes of russians....

I was a dog owner and I could talk to many owners: the attitude towards animals is better sometimes then to children. the attitude to homeless is not good, though people try to help them somehow as well.

And to bring 2-10 dogs to Germany per a year (what a silly idea, if it is not criminal, of course) from Moscow, will not solve the porblems with homeless animals.

It is very suspecious to my mind!

May be you, you work for parfum company?