PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about Susan Boyle?

bekaboyle
10-12-2009, 22:42
[color=#22229c]Hi guys, what do you think about Susan Boyle talent? I'm definitively one of her greatest fans
I youtube susan boyle
I honestly think that she is one of the best singers on the whole planet

What do you think about her talent?

Sorry if I've writed in the wrong category but I couldn't find a better one

Bels
10-12-2009, 23:23
[color=#22229c]Hi guys, what do you think about Susan Boyle talent? I'm definitively one of her greatest fans
I like to watch videos I honestly think that she is one of the best singers on the whole planet

What do you think about her talent?

Sorry if I've writed in the wrong category but I couldn't find a better one

I think she is absolutely brilliant! How is she doing now? As I might need updating. A lovely voice who tricked the judges as some middle aged woman who they prdicted was going to be useless. She was the perfect choice for the producers. Of who were obviously aware of her great talent. A perfect setup. I have already shown such links from youtube. Perhaps it's time for updating. In this case I ask another member, or I will give them tomorrow. Because it's time for me to watch a Spooks episode before bedtime.

Yes the mentions are in. Oh dear I cant remember! something like films and books. Favourite tv programmes and movies area. We have mentioned her before, including me. We love those ordinary middle aged people being created as stars. Especially when they do have a great talent of having a lovely voice. But she was never a nobody in her area in Scotland.

Benedikt
11-12-2009, 09:16
is very rare indeed these days. switch off the electricity or pull the plug, most of the superstars would be left weeping in shame, if they have any.
it needs now just a good pr company and a producer and distributor and we all could hear and see more of this unique talent.
(un) fortunately she is to old already to go over the producers couches and beds, so most probably no one will be interested in her talent. why bother with one, when every day there are tens of willing and good looking, albeit without much of a voice and talent, females who will do EVERYTHING to get a recording contract. even if it might be for one video clip only. and in 6 month you hear from them on radio retro, if at all....

Bels
11-12-2009, 21:54
Sorry. But I completely disagree with you without any doubt. This woman has gained the faim that she well deserves. And believe me!! She has already made a lot more money thatn you have probably made in your life. The fact is fame in Britain in singing is big, and very big indeed, and yes it is bigger than Russia could even dream of, if you could only have fame and be liked in Britain. And yes she has made it! millions of people in Britain love here. She has done it and there are no illusions about that. Anf for Susan Boyle I now give again her links, and let expats be the Judge. Does this errr! over aged woman deservr to be recognised as having talent? Of course she does!

YouTube- Susan Boyle (BEST quality) - Britains Got Talent

is very rare indeed these days. switch off the electricity or pull the plug, most of the superstars would be left weeping in shame, if they have any.
it needs now just a good pr company and a producer and distributor and we all could hear and see more of this unique talent.
(un) fortunately she is to old already to go over the producers couches and beds, so most probably no one will be interested in her talent. why bother with one, when every day there are tens of willing and good looking, albeit without much of a voice and talent, females who will do EVERYTHING to get a recording contract. even if it might be for one video clip only. and in 6 month you hear from them on radio retro, if at all....

Benedikt
11-12-2009, 22:16
..either i read the wrong news, o:eh:r we are just not being correctly informed. the way we thought and had the imprssion from her 'show' that she was a fairly unknown, got on stage and made it, :celebrate:more or less. well never old enough to learn and be astonished.:beerbros:

Bels
11-12-2009, 22:33
..either i read the wrong news, o:eh:r we are just not being correctly informed. the way we thought and had the imprssion from her 'show' that she was a fairly unknown, got on stage and made it, :celebrate:more or less. well never old enough to learn and be astonished.:beerbros:

Yes! You are never too old for success. Especially when British entertainment plans it that way.

sweetfart
08-01-2010, 19:25
People are so mean sometimes. Susan Boyle rocks.

Bels
08-01-2010, 21:46
People are so mean sometimes. Susan Boyle rocks.

Yes! And that is coming from America! It only goes to show that you are never too old to be a star, if you have the talent. I hope she does well. Infact I bet her income has already exceeded her expectations. OK! She will never meet Paul Mcartney's income. But I bet she has already got an income and fame more than what she expected.

Welldone Susan Boyle! You made it! And it loks like you are known not only in the UK but the rest of the world. Hey! I knew Susan Boyle living in the outside of Moscow Russia for the past six years. So yes Billions of people know of her already.

zhanna/d
10-01-2010, 20:06
Susan's absolutely brilliant. And saying Britain's got talent people must really beleive that it is a talent. Such a big difference between her and all this voiceless teenagers.

NikolaIvanov
11-01-2010, 21:56
Great voice and preformer, might buy her CD!