View Full Version : My son: Holder of a Vid Na Zhitilstvo: Docs needed to exit/enter Russia

10-12-2009, 13:45
My 12 year old, US citizen, son has his VId Na Zhitilstvo. We are planning a trip to the US. What documents does he need?

We have:
Vid Na Zhitilstvo
Tickets (duh)

We do NOT have:
Any migration card (I think that my wife submitted it with the 'Vid' Application and it was never returned but she does not recall. It MAY be lost as neither of us KNOWS where it is).

Are there any other documents that we must have for him to exit Russia and then to Re-enter Russia?

Thanks in avance! :)