PDA

View Full Version : allah..the same God of the bible?

Hephzibah
26-01-2005, 19:26
Someone in the last thread made a comment as to how you will find the same violent commands in the Old Testement that is found in the quron, well that is absolutely false.
Foreigners were allowed to live in the land, foreigners of other religions visited the land, ex. Queen of Sheba visiting Solomon, look at Ruth a moabite, she said that she would live in the land, and that 'your God shall be my God', was He not already, she was married to a jew. And King david, and Jesus came from her line. THERE ARE SO MANY STORIES of others coming to see Israel.

If there was much sin, like sacrificing babies, and murder etc...God would sometimes Himself wipe them out, but there were many many many peoples who worshiped other Gods , and they lived and thrived, look at ancient greece, rome, egypt etc. And God never said that anyone whom does not worship me, kill. It seems to me, that the only times He commanded death, were when there was so much wickedness that it had to be done. Dont we execute people today for violent crimes? The quron is in NO WAY comparable to the Torah, Tanakh (old testement) or New Testement...read it again.
(NOTE: Allah is not the same God of the bible, he is the ancient meccan moon god, the god that muhammed chose to be the one god. Actually he worshiped allahs three goddess daughters for awhile too. this is why there is a moon on every mosque)

Claude Bottom
26-01-2005, 21:44
The question revolves around whether or not the reader gives a tin toss about the Bible, Torah or Koran. Some folks do ! (Oooo ! ) - and then the next question is why one of these holy holy books should be better than the others. Hey, it's like a top ten, pop pickers !

Who cares if Allah is Jehovah, Bernard Bresslaw or the Chief Rabbi ? C'mon, folks, show of hands...... :D

Leslie Presley
26-01-2005, 22:24
Brother Claude,

We believe in the whole bible. we don't throw out the parts that make us uncomfortable like Leviticus.

We bid you greetings friend!

As Bible-believing, born again, fundamentalist Baptist Christians we do not read the 'holy book' and do not practise what it says and we condemn anyone that does! We pray as King David did 'against them' for a quick end and a speedy jouney to a very hot place!

There they can spend out all eternity honouring our Lord and Maker in a literal lake of fire. Amen

Please see this as a blessing!

Claude Bottom
26-01-2005, 23:07
Brother Presley, I thank you kindly for your words, halleluiah ! :D Who was that masked man ? :D

Hephzibah
27-01-2005, 01:29
?????????????
Strange responses me thinks.

am4rw
27-01-2005, 02:23
Originally posted by Hephzibah
And God never said that anyone whom does not worship me, kill. It seems to me, that the only times He commanded death, were when there was so much wickedness that it had to be done.

And sends his servant George Bush to do it?

Honey, don't you think you'd be more comfortable on a religious web site than here with the sinners?

Leslie Presley
27-01-2005, 10:43
?????????????
Strange responses me thinks.

You may think this reply is strange, but nevertheless it is true!!

GOD'S 10 SECRETS FOR A PERFECT WAR!

10. After conquering a city, if you can find a decent looking woman under one of those beekeeper outfits, make her your slave.
Deut 20:13-14 Num. 31:7-9

9. Though inconvenient, when killing the people, be sure not to hurt their trees (
( cos that would be wasteful )
Deut. 20:19

Brothers and sisters, I have to go, Praise God.

I will post the other reasons God willing later.

Amen

Hawk
27-01-2005, 10:46
Note the KKK picture........

me thinks too

Hephzibah
27-01-2005, 21:12
guys look,

you can try to find things in the bible that will feed you unbelief and hatred all the more, but misquoting scripture out of context is not going to shake me. You are not looking at the big picture. Lets say that there is a God...one BIG God and He created EVERYTHING around us, for us. And all He did was give a few rules, and we not only broke them, we went and started saying that he wasnt real, and created our own hand made gods, sacrificing babies to them, killing each other, have sex with animals and children, rape, I mean the list could go on, so saying there is a God, what is he to do, allow this to go on, after He has repeatedly tried to get their attention, allowed their sin to go on for generations already, has watched as their sin spread to the surrounding nations, in his mercy he ended it for them so that it could not go on in their children. It is the heart of the Judge, who frankly has every right to, since He created us. I mean think about it..if it is all true, it is His mercy that He allows you to even have your next breath to curse Him.
That is quite different than the quron who demands the death of those who dont believe in him, even if they convert, and EXPECIALLY IF THEY ARE JEW. Isnt it ironic that the bible is by the jews and mostly for the jews, and then the gentiles, and the quron is anti jew?

DJ Biscuit
27-01-2005, 21:29
You are all entitled to your beliefs, it gets a lot of people through life, fine by me. But I am an atheist and very comfortable with it so don't shove it down my throat, okay?

Hephzibah
27-01-2005, 21:52
All I was doing was responding to comments from a post that misquoting the bible, at best. I was trying to make a point that he is trying to quote from a book that states that there is a God who created us and everything we see. Whether or not you believe in it is your choice. He gave you that freedom!

Leslie Presley
27-01-2005, 21:58

That is quite different than the quron who demands the death of those who dont believe in him, even if they convert, and EXPECIALLY IF THEY ARE JEW. Isnt it ironic that the bible is by the jews and mostly for the jews, and then the gentiles, and the quron is anti jew?

Greetings, brothers and sisters.

This is the No. 1 secret of God's plan for our brave soldiers fighting the unbelievers in foreign lands :

Just remember this simple rule : kill everything that breathes and destroy everything in sight!

"But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an jnheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth."
Deut 20:16

"Thou shall surely smite the inhabitants of that city ( of non-believers ) with the edge of the sword, destroying it completely, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword."
1 Samuel 13:15

"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both men and women, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."
1 Samuel 15:3

What's the difference between their heathen God and our righteous God?

Hephzibah
27-01-2005, 22:30
Leslie...did you not read anything I wrote....

Why were these nations destroyed??? Many times God would hold back on releasing the death, because He would say...'the full measure of their sin has not come in',,,,

It was NOT because they were unbelievers....MANY MANY NATIONS LIVED AS UNBELIEVES...the only believers were the Jews...and if they were to kill all else...there wouldnt be any other nation left. Look at nineva...they were in sin...God sent Job in to turn them..and even Job...a jew..who KNEW THE TORAH...new how God was...said in his heart that he did not want to go because he knew that God was a merciful God and might forgive them.....

You need to read the WHOLE bible...then you can see all of the stories I dont have time to name here.

The bible is VERY different from the Quron...allah doesnt forgive...he doesnt love...he demands...he punishes..he hates...

85StoneWhiteFurball
27-01-2005, 22:34
Allah? Who is dis Allah? Allah Pugachove she married dat feygeleh helf her age and tvice her height?

DJ Biscuit
27-01-2005, 23:10
All I was doing was responding to comments from a post that misquoting the bible, at best. I was trying to make a point that he is trying to quote from a book that states that there is a God who created us and everything we see. Whether or not you believe in it is your choice. He gave you that freedom!

Ha ha!

There you go again. 'He' doesn't exist, no one gave me anything, it's just fact. But we gave you the freedom to dream.

Hephzibah
27-01-2005, 23:21
'He' doesn't exist, no one gave me anything, it's just fact. But we gave you the freedom to dream.

DJ Biscuit:

YOU believe He doesnt exist.....that doesnt make that a fact....I believe that He does...that doesnt make it a fact...belief in somthing or not..doesnt create a fact...other than that is what you believe. You dont know who gave you breath...who gave you the earth.....if it was a big random explosion that created such detail and a perfect balance..which could be compared to an explosion to a print factory creating an encyclopedia...or if it was a creator.
And you didnt give me the freedom to dream. God gave me the gift of dreams. And that is where I stand, you cant take that from me, nor can I take your beliefs from you.

DJ Biscuit
27-01-2005, 23:30
LOL!

Naive but cute.

However, may your god go with you.

Leslie Presley
27-01-2005, 23:53
DJ. Mr Bush (http://www.holysmoke.org/sdhok/aa011.htm)would not agree with you!

Goose0009
02-02-2005, 08:42
Originally posted by 85StoneWhiteFurball
Allah? Who is dis Allah? Allah Pugachove she married dat feygeleh helf her age and tvice her height?

Dude, I am sorry but you crack me up.

DJ Biscuit
02-02-2005, 13:24
Originally posted by Leslie Presley
DJ. Mr Bush (http://www.holysmoke.org/sdhok/aa011.htm)would not agree with you!

So what? Bush means as much to me as I to him.