PDA

View Full Version : Searching for fellow expats

Tiffany Greene
08-12-2009, 12:01
Hi,

Is there anyway to see all the profiles, or rather, search so that you can find other expats and their country of origin etc?

Judge
08-12-2009, 12:34
click on a members name once. ''view public profile' click on it..

Tiffany Greene
09-12-2009, 20:24
Thanks, but i knew that one. I was asking about seeing everyone - ie a list of all members, or being able to search for key words, such as a country within the member list.

Bels
09-12-2009, 20:33
Good point. As I don't know. For example clicking and getting a list of fellow Brits here, clicking and getting a list of all active Canadians, Americans{USA) , Dutch or friend. Most important and probably the most difficult to do. is how many are regularily actively responding here now. Now that is the difficult part. as honestly, really and truly, there are not that many many of us that are truly actively responding here.

But again. I say a very good point, and it should be looked into.

Judge
11-12-2009, 12:21
Thanks, but i knew that one. I was asking about seeing everyone - ie a list of all members, or being able to search for key words, such as a country within the member list.

We don't have such a list.. we used to have one but for some reason it's gone.I'll ask the admins if it can be brought back.
Finding out where a member is from can be checked in profiles,that's if the member wants to show where they are from.