PDA

View Full Version : English Channels on StreamTV

ManU
28-11-2009, 21:06
Hello all
I have searched the forum and could not find an answer, hope someone can help...

I had to reboot the STB, and now that the system is back up and running, I have lost some of the english channels like Fox Life and Fox Crime.

Does anyone know what I need to do to get them back...

any help/suggestion is appreciated
Thanks

Bels
28-11-2009, 21:12
Sorry but I have had stream for several years now, and haven't managed to see anything yet. I am not too bothered anywy, as I can see more of what I want to see on the internet. Yet I am paying 1000 roubles per month for the service LOL.

marek
02-12-2009, 18:49
There only Fox Life

take a look here for actual listing:
stream.ru/prices/tv/gold-hit/

AudreeArrington
08-12-2009, 07:37
Watch over 1,700 channels directly to your computer through your Internet connection. This program has many features, including full-screen operation, the ability to remote control device, easily movable window for easy viewing experience. Many channels now broadcast continuous coverage of Formula 1, USPGA, U. S. Open, and many other live sporting events worldwide. :) :queen: :mooooh:

IGIT
09-12-2009, 16:14
Hello all
I have searched the forum and could not find an answer, hope someone can help...

I had to reboot the STB, and now that the system is back up and running, I have lost some of the english channels like Fox Life and Fox Crime.

Does anyone know what I need to do to get them back...

any help/suggestion is appreciated
Thanks

Stream sucks big time and I'm also contemplating a change.
Foxlife channel was removed from the "Silver plan" to the "Gold plan" which costs more but still with dozens of useless channels.

I'm waiting to try our Akado.

Does anyone know why sky tv is so damn expensive to install in moscow?