PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a flatshare

TonyJ
28-11-2009, 19:47
Anyone got a spare room for a mature, house-trained English gentleman? ( Army trained - can cook, sew, knit and a veritable white tornado with a decent steam iron.)

CuteAngel
28-11-2009, 20:40
hello !I have a nice room for rent!
If interested Iam waiting 4 ur call 8 926 696 42 50

TB1977
12-01-2010, 00:15
Hi Tony,
Just noticed your message, my name also is Tony and very shortly i may be in the need of a flat / room to share. Just wondering what joy you had from the advert and if you are able to offer any advice on Prices. Moving from the UK to Moscow and reviewing the Prices has shocked me to say the least!!!

tvadim133
12-01-2010, 00:22
I think, you can trust Tsaritsa from this point of view...(she is well-know and trustworthy member here).

At any rate, if you look a flat exactly in the centre, the prices will be shocking (more then that) and nothing special.

One of the way out is to look for the flat in 3-4 stops after the Metro's Koltso (ring) though some of the location, for example, in Sokol, can be highly priced as well.)

In my area (m. Orekhovo) , 1room flat costs 25 000 rur, which is more or less OK, though I can be mistaken (I have my own but I have seen an ads next to my house).