PDA

View Full Version : another plea for help and advice

happyfellaa123
26-11-2009, 00:52
Hi to everyone

I like alot of you people on here have fallen in love with a lovely russian lady from kazan. We have known each other for 6 months. We have meet once in kazan and once in turkey. We decided that we did not want to be apart and for the last 3 months we have been living in my house in turkey. in april we will go to kazan and get married, after this I would like to return to the uk and bring my wife along with me. I have a job to start in the april which i will earn 45k year, i do however have a bad credit history in the uk which a friend bailed me out of with a loan which i will start paying back when i return to the uk.I will rent a flat when i return to the uk

My question(s) is this

I will have confirmed employment a letter and job offer stating I earn 45 a year.

I will have a 1 bedroom flat with a tenancy agreement

I dont have any savings and neither does my partner

my debts will be paid apart from the money i will pay back to my friend for the loan

me and my wife will be married

I do have a 50% ownership of a property in turkey

on the above information i have provided how likely do you think it would be that i would be able to obtain a wife visa in order for us to start our life back in the uk

or am i p****g in the wind :rant::rant:

I just want to know in your guys opinion if we would even likely to be considered as I do not want to jeopardize our application before we start, is there anything you would advise change etc thanks for your time in advance

happyfella