PDA

View Full Version : pick up service?

katbat
24-11-2009, 11:07
I have some baby items (a bouncy seat, infant car seat, saucer, infant gym, small toys, clothes) I would like to donate. However, I dont have a car - does anyone know if any charities will pick up donations?

Or perhaps a taxi service will donate their time and deliver (I would be willing to collect items from other parents so it would be a big carload . . )
thanks!!!

MissAnnElk
24-11-2009, 11:31
I had someone from the IWC come once.

But she was a volunteer. By that, I mean, it was her car and driver who came with her. The IWC doesn't have a regular service. They just do what they can when they can get someone to volunteer to do it.

Yes, it is VERY frustrating when you want these things to go to a good home.

Wolverine
30-11-2009, 22:00
This is the link of the IWC donations office
THE DONATIONS OFFICE (http://www.iwcmoscow.ru/iwcmoscow.ru/DONATIONS_OFFICE.html)

Remington
30-11-2009, 22:08
I have some baby items (a bouncy seat, infant car seat, saucer, infant gym, small toys, clothes) I would like to donate. However, I dont have a car - does anyone know if any charities will pick up donations?

Or perhaps a taxi service will donate their time and deliver (I would be willing to collect items from other parents so it would be a big carload . . )
thanks!!!

You can leave it outside by the street. I can almost guarantee you that it'll be gone by the end of the day.