PDA

View Full Version : English teacher for children

lifrlive
22-11-2009, 22:44
Greetings,

I'm teacher of English in Moscow,teach lessons to children of all ages,all levels.Experience with 3-16 y.o., beginner to advanced levels. I've six years of experience teaching English.

Have excellent communication skill to deliver and present learning effectively
Can create an enthusiastic environment and make learning a happy journey among children
Have creative and imaginative blend which helps in delivering lessons in a practical and interesting manner among children
Have a caring attitude to attend to the need of children and concerns in time.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thank you.

vanja
30-01-2010, 11:43
Hello! I'm looking for an English teacher for my 6y.old boy to teach him English and to prepare him for school since he's been on a waiting list for AAS. The testing in school is due in June. Please ansewer on Thank you.

prestige
03-02-2011, 22:33
Hi, we are Russian nanny agency in Moscow. www.prestige-baby.ru. My name is Oxana. We have a lot of vacancies (salary from 2500 pounds and above) of governess (5 days per week) and of a tutor with a few hours per day, 2-3 days per week (15 pounds per hour and above). We are looking for English, French, German native speakers. If you or your friends are interested in it, write to prestigeinmoscow@gmail.com.

Garrik
06-03-2011, 18:16
"I'm teacher of English"

Are you sure???

Maybe you need a Teacher??

Rusal
14-05-2011, 19:26
I am a student of Master in English. My last semester is continue. I will offer for your children. I am good speaker of English Language.

chicago boot camp (http://chitownbootcamps.com/)