PDA

View Full Version : Permanent Residency

Proper Bostonian
16-11-2009, 10:02
Just curious if anyone has recently received their 'vid na zhiteltso' and, if so, how long you waited from date of acceptance by UFMS. I applied in August & would really like to receive mine before the Jan. holidays. Replies appreciated. Thanks.

tgma
16-11-2009, 16:41
I'm hoping that I will be finishing off my TRP application tomorrow, and I'll ask the lady how long these things are taking at the moment.

My sense from this forum is that 5-6 months is the best you can hope for, as long as there are no problems.

Anna Sahakyan
18-11-2009, 12:45
usually it takes 4-6 months, you can call district FMS and specify when you can get it.

Jabuticaba
16-12-2009, 01:15
On the 8th of December I asked about Permanent Residency at my local UFMS. They helpfully gave me a list of the documents I need to apply (I've already had temporary residency for a year).
As far as I know, this information is not available on the internet, so I scanned it. Here it is in full. I might get round to posting a translation later.

СПИСОК ДОКУМЕНТОВ, необходимые для получения разрешения на постоянное проживание

I. Иностранный гражданин одновременно c подачей заявления, к которому прилагаются 4 личные фотографии размером 35 x 45 мм в черно-белом или цветном исполнении c четким изображением лица анфас без головного убора, в том числе 2 фотографии на несовершеннолетних детей, указанных в заявлении, представляет должностному лицу:

1. Документы, удостоверяющие личность и гражданство.

2. Разрешение на временное проживание, оформленное в установленном порядке.

3. Документ, подтверждающий наличие y заявителя средств, обеспечивающих ему и членам его семьи при проживании в Российской Федерации прожиточный минимум, или документ, подтверждающий его нетрудоспособность.

4. Свидетельство o рождении ребенка и документ, удостоверяющий личность ребенка, не достигшего 18-летнего возраста (паспорт - при его наличии).

5. Согласие ребенка в возрасте от 14 до 18 лет на проживание в Российской Федерации. Подпись ребенка на документе должна быть нотариально удостоверена.

6. Документ, подтверждающий наличие жилого помещения на основаниях, предусмотренных законодательством Российской Федерации.

7. Сертификат об отсутствии у заявителя (членов его семьи) ВИЧ-инфекции.

8. Документ, выданный полномочным учреждением здравоохранения Российской Федерации, свидетельствующий о том, что заявитель (члены его семьи) не болен наркоманией и не страдает ни одним из инфекционных заболеваний, которые представляют опасность для окружающих, предусмотренных перечнем, утверждаемым Правительством Российской Федерации.

9. Иностранный гражданин, получивший разрешение на временное проживание без учета утвержденной Правительством Российской Федерации квоты по следующим основаниям:

-признанный нетрудоспособным и имеющий дееспособных сына или дочь, состоящих в гражданстве Российской Федерации;

-имеющий хотя 6ы одного нетрудоспособного родителя, состоящего в гражданстве Российской Федерации;

-состоящий в браке c гражданином Российской Федерации, имеющим место жительства в Российской Федерации,

10. За выдачу вида на жительство оплачивается госпошлина в размере 1000 рублей. одновременно c документами, указанными в пункте I, представляет:

1) признанный нетрудоспособным, имеющий дееспособных сына или дочь, состоящих в гражданстве Российской Федерации и постоянно проживающих на территории Российской Федерации, - свидетельство o рождении и паспорт сына или дочери, a также документ, выданный полномочным учреждением здравоохранения Российской Федерации или компетентным органом иностранного государства, подтверждающий нетрудоспособность заявителя (например: справку об инвалидности, выданную учреждением государственной службы медико-социальной экспертизы либо компетентным органом иностранного государства, пенсионное удостоверение и
ДР.).

2) имеющий хотя 6ы одного нетрудоспособного родителя, состоящего в гражданстве Российской Федерации и постоянно проживающего на территории Российской Федерации, -свидетельство o рождении и паспорт нетрудоспособного родителя, a также документ, подтверждающий нетрудоспособность родителя (например: справку об инвалидности, выданную учреждением государственной службы медико-социальной экспертизы, пенсионное удостоверение).

3) состоящий в браке c гражданином Российской Федерации, постоянно проживающим на территории Российской Федерации, - свидетельство o браке и паспорт супруга (супруги).

Proper Bostonian
16-12-2009, 16:08
I have just been informed that my permanent resident permit is ready, though I've yet to pick it up. Took 4 months to process.Would have taken less, but the UFMS office couldn't get a response from the taxation dept. confirming my husband's income - not sure why that's necessary aas he submitted official NDFLs.

One more hassle out of the way - hurrah!

alex679
02-01-2010, 21:04
when i applied it took about 4 months.

journeyman
05-02-2010, 10:12
Proper, did you receive your PR? Was it as expected?

Also, did they tell you that you need to come in every year from now on?
If so, what did they say that you need to show them every year?

Curious as I also have PR and every year need to show income statements, etc. to the FMS.

Did you receive 'postoyana' registration? Do you have to "re-register" every year?

Proper Bostonian
05-02-2010, 13:30
Yes, I received my PR as expected - no problems there. Picking up my actual Vid document was the easiest thing in the whole process. After that I registered at my local UFMS office. Yes, they told me I have to re-register every year & that I was to submit the same documents as I did this time.

Am presently in the States, so I don't have list list in front of me, but as I recall, I submitted:

kvitanziya - proof of registration payment - 200 rubles
copy of my vid
copy of our apt. deed.
translated copies of my US passport & marriage certificate
a notarized document signed by my husband giving me the right to live in his apt - why they need this again when we have already given them this agreement saying I can live there through the term of my Vid is beyond me, but, as I understand, it will be required again.
a bunch of documents from zheck

That's all I recall. I do not recall having to show any documents pertaining to income, but maybe I submitted something showing my husband's income.

I did receive postayani registration for 5 yrs., though, the fact that we need to register every yr., seems to belie that.

Sorry I can't be of more help at the moment. I figure I'll worry about it next December. Bottom line is you do need to register every year.

Good luck.

Proper, did you receive your PR? Was it as expected?

Also, did they tell you that you need to come in every year from now on?
If so, what did they say that you need to show them every year?

Curious as I also have PR and every year need to show income statements, etc. to the FMS.

Did you receive 'postoyana' registration? Do you have to "re-register" every year?