PDA

View Full Version : An easier passport for Russia

rugbymad
12-11-2009, 16:00
A thought occurred to me recently - would it be easy to get a CIS nation passport, and live here that way? I wonder if you could pay someone in Abkhazia or Kyrgyzstan to get nationality, and then live here? I know, I know, I should do TRP, but the grief for the paperwork is more than I can contemplate. Just reading people's experiences makes me weep.

GaNozri
12-11-2009, 16:34
$30,000 and you've got Abkhazian citizenship. PM me.

Ian G
12-11-2009, 16:58
When I was getting my TRP the migration service was full of people with CIS passports, all applying for TRP, so as not to have to leave the country every (I think) 90 days. In many cases they had started queueing the previous evening.

Even if you can buy a Kirghiz passport over the counter (which I doubt) or buy a dodgy Abkhaz passport from a man with a big moustache, I don't think that'd solve the problem. You'd just be viewed with intense suspicion any time an official viewed your passport, due to your (presumably) non-Kirghiz appearance.

The TRP process in reality takes about 2 weeks of your time. The police certificate you can normally get from your country by post, then one week to get the medical tests and submit the application, and one week six months or so later to get the stamp get your fingerprints taken and get registration.

Bels
12-11-2009, 17:00
CIS citizens still have problems here. Many are applying are pplying for TRP. Many have been kicked out from the markets and building sites for example not having TRP and other forms of documents giving them the right to work.

tvadim133
12-11-2009, 17:08
As fo FSU passport, I will not recommend doing that at all. First of all, in Russia they try to illiminate the stream of "economic" emmigrants from FSU.

It is normal, because the state should make some preventive measures against possible social explosition and keep the labour market in "some" order.

To buy passpport illegally can be a way out, untill you really need it (for example, for buying a flat). if you are caught with the false passport (and it might be false), you can be prosecuted and prisonned.

Anna Sahakyan
18-11-2009, 13:48
and you never know how realtions between Russia and some CIS state will turn (knowing example of Georgia)

zingo
18-11-2009, 22:43
$30,000 and you've got Abkhazian citizenship. PM me.

For this price, EU is available! You probably put a "0" more...

zingo
18-11-2009, 22:48
A thought occurred to me recently - would it be easy to get a CIS nation passport, and live here that way? I wonder if you could pay someone in Abkhazia or Kyrgyzstan to get nationality, and then live here? I know, I know, I should do TRP, but the grief for the paperwork is more than I can contemplate. Just reading people's experiences makes me weep.

It is easier to get a TRP in Russia than a green card in the US. Don't listen at individuals that got in trouble, and think that most applicants have no problem to get the TRP then PRP. Ok you will have to go and queue a few times, and where is the problem? If you really cannot queue, pay a guy to queue for you and just show up when it is his turn.

Buying a passport is really the worse option, a friendly country can become hostile in 6 months. Moreover, it will be obvious that you BOUGHT a passport (unless you have the Caucasian type, accent etc), and so the cops will be more than happy to try to take money from you for any detail.
Oh and anyway you will probably be scammed and will pay a few thousands bucks what can be bought for a few rubles on any market... and that brings you to jail at the 1st control!

alex679
02-01-2010, 21:53
Does anyone know of cases when a RUssian passport (authentic) was bought using a bribe? There's no reason to think that Russia is any less corrupt than other CIS nations))))

Bels
02-01-2010, 23:44
Why? Let's think about it. We all have personal reasons for being in another country. And russia is not the any where the top top desired country to get into without a reason.

So first of all explain your reason and there will be a way, more than other countries. For example USA and Britain can be a lot tougher. But if you a genuine open reason there is an easier way than those countries. Howeve just walking into any couuntry with simply offering some money is dangerous to al countries. Even Russia knows that. So let us be a bit more open here. Why do you want to enter the country?

zingo
04-01-2010, 11:26
Why do you want to enter the country?

Seems that the Federal Security Service has hired some foreigners.