PDA

View Full Version : Father of a Russian young children & TRP/PRP

kevingreek
08-11-2009, 23:39
Dear all , 4,5 years ago i lived in EU with my Russian girlfriend , we got a child , he has a EU passport while he was born in my country , and also he got's his mother nationality threw her passport where Russian embassy put this stamp.
After all , she decided to leave the EU and come back live to Russia. Life is strange and happened a company to offer me job here to Moscow, therefore i became start working almost 2 years ago, always with status of Working Permit and "rabotsnaja visa" which regularly i am prolonging.
I would like to know if i have more privileges in order to get easy the TRP or PRP , if i can prove that i am father of a Russian 4,5 years old boy who is permanently lives in Russia the last 3 years.
Notice: I am not married with her.

thanks in advance.

Bels
08-11-2009, 23:54
Dear all , 4,5 years ago i lived in EU with my Russian girlfriend , we got a child , he has a EU passport while he was born in my country , and also he got's his mother nationality threw her passport where Russian embassy put this stamp.
After all , she decided to leave the EU and come back live to Russia. Life is strange and happened a company to offer me job here to Moscow, therefore i became start working almost 2 years ago, always with status of Working Permit and "rabotsnaja visa" which regularly i am prolonging.
I would like to know if i have more privileges in order to get easy the TRP or PRP , if i can prove that i am father of a Russian 4,5 years old boy who is permanently lives in Russia the last 3 years.

thanks in advance.

You need to go to your FMS and apply. After that you need to get your police check with apostil. Go for what is listed in your application, such a medical checks.

Your disadvantage is that you will not be excluded from the quata system, so you need to find out if you be in the quota count as you are not married to a Russian.

Otherwise just demend on your work visa supplied by your company.

I do appologie for speaking like a Russian FSO officer rather than a family man with a Russian wife and two children. But tht's the disgusting life of what it is here. They don't give a toss. Is there any problem in getting married?

rosstis
09-11-2009, 13:46

thanks in advance.

I think you can try to get a TRP based on the fact that your child has Russian citizenship without being married.
But please mind that this possibility was introduced only by recent amendments to the law on legal status of foreigners in RF. So you need to double check if the Migration service (FMS) in practice recognizes this law and allows such possibility.

See subpoint 6.2 of point 3 of Article 6 of the law:

25 июля 2002 года N 115-ФЗ

РОССИЙСКАЯ ФЕДЕРАЦИЯ

ФЕДЕРАЛЬНЫЙ ЗАКОН

О ПРАВОВОМ ПОЛОЖЕНИИ ИНОСТРАННЫХ ГРАЖДАН
В РОССИЙСКОЙ ФЕДЕРАЦИИ

Принят
Государственной Думой
21 июня 2002 года

Одобрен
Советом Федерации
10 июля 2002 года

(в ред. Федеральных законов от 30.06.2003 N 86-ФЗ,
от 11.11.2003 N 141-ФЗ, от 22.08.2004 N 122-ФЗ,
от 02.11.2004 N 127-ФЗ, от 18.07.2006 N 110-ФЗ (ред. 06.01.2007),
от 18.07.2006 N 121-ФЗ, от 29.12.2006 N 258-ФЗ,
от 01.12.2007 N 310-ФЗ, от 04.12.2007 N 328-ФЗ,
от 06.05.2008 N 60-ФЗ, от 23.07.2008 N 160-ФЗ,
от 08.05.2009 N 93-ФЗ, от 03.06.2009 N 105-ФЗ,
от 28.06.2009 N 127-ФЗ)

Статья 6. Временное проживание иностранных граждан в Российской Федерации

3. Без учета утвержденной Правительством Российской Федерации квоты разрешение на временное проживание может быть выдано иностранному гражданину:

6.2) имеющему ребенка, состоящего в гражданстве Российской Федерации;
(пп. 6.2 введен Федеральным законом от 28.06.2009 N 127-ФЗ)