PDA

View Full Version : Supplies for Alcoholics

85StoneWhiteFurball
13-01-2005, 23:20
More than a few friends of mine are certified alcoholics. Where are the best places to purchase standard treatment (ie indulgence) of this insidious and rather enjoyable disease?

Smurfette
14-01-2005, 01:09
Vitamin B & C, Thiamine and more multivitamin supplements are what my lovely alocholics that end up in hospital are given. Can't be arsed to explain the rationalle.
Feeling very moral and heathly haven't had alcohol for 12 days, gone back to training 4-5 times a week. I'm impressed if nothing else!

85StoneWhiteFurball
14-01-2005, 05:59
LOL - you of all people fell for it! Most of my alcoholic friends treat their conditions with CH5OH :)! We'll make sure you have plenty of alcohol to make up for those 12 days when you come here :)!

Maine Surfer
14-01-2005, 12:32
a new thing I tried down in Rostov.

Poeple there buy 2 gallon plastic jugs of питьевого спирта, mix it with water and drink it. Holy shit, the stuff was strong. Was surprisingly smooth, smother than vodka.

85StoneWhiteFurball
14-01-2005, 13:28
You can still get large jugs of spirit in Rostov? I'm tempted to take a train down there - I do want to see the place and I do keep spirit on hand, but I get it in Poland or in Israel. Ferane do sell spirit here, but given the reputation of that firm, I use their trash only for cleaning computer monitors ;).