PDA

View Full Version : Yoga in Moscow?

Solobhadry
06-11-2009, 20:45
Aloha brothers and sisters!
Any recommendations about some yoga place here in cold Moscow city? (better ashtanga or similar, and better in English- my russian is not so well)

franzewich
06-11-2009, 23:48
... in Moscow you really don't need Yoga in order to feel happily balanced! Many people already are practicing an alternative (see below!)

rose07
07-11-2009, 00:18
Hahaha..That was funny. Well, try to search in Internet or yandex.ru, there you can find several Yoga class. OR try to click this one English version ~ Ashtanga Yoga Center - (http://www.yoga108.com/en/) . They will have or I guess they started already the lesson. You can e-mail them, and they will reply you immediately. I also want to attent Yoga with my friends, but at the end they refused. :(

tanya.e
11-11-2009, 01:36
I know that my friend went to Embassy of India - they have there really good yoga classes. and they are free - i am going to go there and try one day.

Solobhadry
11-11-2009, 02:03
this pics with drunken people i saw before in internet. not funny for me. people drinks not only in Russia but in many countrys such problem. such joke for people who dont understand value of yoga, thiking that its only exotic gimnastics. But its problem of non-informed people, not of yoga...
My friend was in Indian embassy and he told that class was not good at all - without ajustment and very primitive, with poor instructions
I will chek this yoga108.com - looks like strong yogis, i saw this site before by that time they had no english classes
thank you folks!
Namaste!
S.