PDA

View Full Version : What a twit of a son Maggie Thatcher has.

Bluebird
12-01-2005, 22:05
I just found this on the bbc web site...

What must Baroness Thatcher and his twin sister be thinking and feeling, to have such a money-grabbing, twit of a son and brother?

Any comments?

Thatcher 'guilty plea' over coup
Sir Mark Thatcher is to plead guilty of helping to finance an alleged coup in Equatorial Guinea, reports say.

:D

Smurfette
12-01-2005, 22:11
The woman went batty years ago, and besides they must be used to his large **** ups by now!

Sparafucile
12-01-2005, 23:35
He has always been a talentless little git. Like the time he went rally-driving, and lost his way, and Mummy had to send the RAF (at the tax-payer's expense) to find him?

Oddly his sister Carol seems to have been able to put aside the voodoo in her genetic make-up, and is remarkably normal.

Britain really OUGHT to remove his citizenship - do we really want a pratt like this going around fermenting armed revolutions??

Bluebird
16-01-2005, 11:54
Originally posted by Sparafucile
He has always been a talentless little git. Like the time he went rally-driving, and lost his way, and Mummy had to send the RAF (at the tax-payer's expense) to find him?

Oddly his sister Carol seems to have been able to put aside the voodoo in her genetic make-up, and is remarkably normal.

Britain really OUGHT to remove his citizenship - do we really want a pratt like this going around fermenting armed revolutions??

On that point I can't help but agree....Was he not involved in a huge tax investigation (invloving several millions of dollars), scandal too, in the US, which went remarkably quiet - after some intervention from his mother, no doubt? I believe that's the reason he ended up living in South Africa too, anyway...

Yes his sister Carol, is someone who's down-to-earth, and without any pretentions. Certainly she's never used, as far as I know, her mother's name to make a rather murky buck. She's a self-made person, without any of the snobbery and elitism her brother attained to.

Intrestingly enough, I wonder how history will judge Baroness Thatcher, in years to come...???

Former Conservative prime minister, Sir Edward Heath made no pretence of his absolute loathing for her.

And, another Conservative also (former) prime minister, Sir Alec Douglas Hume, who once accused her of. "Selling the Family Silver," during the period of privatisation period; of British state industries...Especially, the steel industry...

The Russian's, however, gave her the (now famous) nickname, the Iron Lady.

Moreover, according to some of the conversations, I've had with Russian people - including taxi drivers; she's often talked about with varying degrees of affection and respect, to this day.

It would be interesting to read your comments on this question...

How do you think Baroness Thatcher will remembered, in years to come?

Claude Bottom
16-01-2005, 18:03
How do you think Baroness Thatcher will remembered, in years to come? "

I reckon Tony Blair is Maggie in drag......

Bluebird
16-01-2005, 18:18
Originally posted by Claude Bottom
How do you think Baroness Thatcher will remembered, in years to come? "

I reckon Tony Blair is Maggie in drag......

Lol...That's just great...:)

Claude Bottom
17-01-2005, 01:11
:D Please take my political observations with a pinch of salt, folks. I dislike all politicians equally.