PDA

View Full Version : Verndaskogo Prospekt

nurse
29-10-2009, 21:48
Hi I've been asked by a colleague about living in this area. I've checked out the web, all our guides to Moscow - to no avail... Can anyone signpost me to a site where I can find out a bit about the infrastructure, services, access to M2, opportunities to network with other expats down there?

Muchas gracias in anticipation. :smurf:

Willy
30-10-2009, 10:09
Hi I've been asked by a colleague about living in this area. I've checked out the web, all our guides to Moscow - to no avail... Can anyone signpost me to a site where I can find out a bit about the infrastructure, services, access to M2, opportunities to network with other expats down there?

Muchas gracias in anticipation. :smurf:

I lived there for 12 years, nicest place in Moscow, very good people very little crime. Look up Raminki. It was rebuild for the 1980's Olympics and has the FSB school near. It's infrastrucre was all redone in 1998 or 99 for the Youth Olympics. You have lots of parks and trees, good roads and 2K from M2. MGU very close too.

Katrine L
30-10-2009, 12:42
in russian only Проспект Вернадского - Западный округ (http://www.gid495.ru/district.php?id=0207)

nurse
30-10-2009, 14:03
Hi Katrine - can you post your comment in russian and I'll apply the translator - I welcome your views.

in russian only Проспект Вернадского - Западный округ (http://www.gid495.ru/district.php?id=0207)

Kartoshka
30-10-2009, 14:45
^ She posted a website address. Click on it and it'll take you to the website, which tells you a little about the area.

cenikab
04-01-2010, 21:16
I live 5 min walking distance from M. Prospekt Vernandskogo.
Renting 2b for $2k/month. Can anyone tell me if it is too much?
Thanks in advance!
p.s. can write to pm

TD
05-01-2010, 01:30
There are a range of factors which would need to be considered besides location..

- sq. meters
- euro style or Russian (quality of flooring, windows, fixtures, paint, hardware, etc..)
- furnished and what quality of furnishings
- guarded entry and/or parking lot - if so is a parking space included in rent?

cenikab
05-01-2010, 03:02
There are a range of factors which would need to be considered besides location..

- sq. meters
- euro style or Russian (quality of flooring, windows, fixtures, paint, hardware, etc..)
- furnished and what quality of furnishings
- guarded entry and/or parking lot - if so is a parking space included in rent?

- sq. meters = 56
- Russian style
- one bed, one couch (opens to bed), TV w/cable, work table, kitchen table w/6 chairs, wireless internet
- quarded entry
- no parking (no car)

tvadim133
05-01-2010, 12:42
- sq. meters = 56
- Russian style
- one bed, one couch (opens to bed), TV w/cable, work table, kitchen table w/6 chairs, wireless internet
- quarded entry
- no parking (no car)

If it is in Stalin style house, it can cost so (but I would say that the right price can be about 50 000 rur that is a bit less then 2K.

The only thing is that was a two years old price (that is before the crisis).

flowers
09-01-2010, 04:47
For the price you are paying, your flat must be really good.

Pre-crisis, I used to pay $2.5k/month for a 3b flat (no euro remont, but European style) near kuznetsky most(!) metro station (not so many parks around, but very-very central). Yet, a lot of people even then thought it was quite expensive.

cenikab
09-01-2010, 04:59
For the price you are paying, your flat must be really good.

Pre-crisis, I used to pay $2.5k/month for a 3b flat (no euro remont, but European style) near kuznetsky most(!) metro station (not so many parks around, but very-very central). Yet, a lot of people even then thought it was quite expensive.

Thank you.
I will be looking either to have a roomate in my appt, or a new place (cheaper)... My appt is in a nice building (Udaltsova street), but the "remont" was not done to the level they are charging...
If anyone have any proposal please feel free to write here or in PM.
Thanks again!

Macvi
11-01-2010, 20:39
i work in Udaltsova 85, its a good district but 2.5к for soviet style flat - its too much. i rented 40m soviet style flat near Ugo-Zapadnaya for 20 000rur. but i am russian. Rieltors usially offer to expats overpriced flats.

cenikab
11-01-2010, 20:47
i work in Udaltsova 85, its a good district but 2.5к for soviet style flat - its too much. i rented 40m soviet style flat near Ugo-Zapadnaya for 20 000rur. but i am russian. Rieltors usially offer to expats overpriced flats.

Thank you!

I am open to any suggestions dear all/forum! I paid for my flat to February 15. I am not going to make anymore payments. If anyone has something better to offer please do so. Thank you in advance! I can move anytime from my place between now and Feb 15th.
It will be better without any agents.. I still do not understand why the client should pay any agent fees??? The landlord can pay, and I think it is OK - thank you for finding the client thing.... But why client should pay??? Thanks for taking my money?