PDA

View Full Version : Tretyakov Gallery at Krymsky Val - new!

Moskauerin
27-10-2009, 21:06
Dear All,

here is a link to a new exhibition of the Tretyakov Gallery at Krymskiy Val - VISION OF DANCE. To the 100th anniversary of "Russian ballets" of Serge Dyagilev in Paris. Running from October 28 till January 30, 2010.

VISION OF DANCE. To the 100 anniversary of "Russian ballets" of Serge Dyagilev in Paris — GTG (http://www.tretyakovgallery.ru/en/calendar/root5601724/root56017241833/)

Sounds like a must see. I am planning to visit it in the next weekend or one week after it.

Some brief info about it is below from the gallery's site:

In 2009 and 2010, there is celebrating the Centenary of the Ballets Russes with events devised by the Nouveau Musee National de Monaco, Cultural Foundation “EKATERINA”.

Coproduced by the State Tretyakov gallery, Nouveau Musee National de Monaco and the Ekaterina Cultural Foundation in Moscow exhibition-tribute to Serge Diaghilev officially opens in October.

Will be shown works, sketches of Bakst, Benois, N. Gontcharova, M. Larionov and over 50 original scenic suits.

To recreate atmosphere of Diaghilev's performances will allow vintage photo and video installation with newsreel use where stars of ballet A.Pavlova, V.Nizhinsky, M.Fokin, T.Karsavina are embodied.

tvadim133
27-10-2009, 21:26
I think that this exibition is amazing. I watched the news about it today, and definitely will go.

mistygris
27-10-2009, 23:47
Thanks you so much for this info, i love the " ballets russes". i'll defenetely go to that exhibition :10806:

Eriya
28-10-2009, 00:16
great exibition i guess! i will go there for sure!