PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas - and a Virtual Gift List!

FatherChristmas
24-12-2004, 15:47
Well, I did not make it on the 19th as I feared being lynched, but I am coming down some chimmneys and stuffing some stockings here in Moscow (yeah, I know some people celebrate it 06.01 so for you these are early gifts) as follows:

Moscow Wolf: A single, solitary Wolverhampton victory.

Braders: A great 2005 season for Manchester United, and about 10000 pints - of low alcohol shandy!

DPG: A year free of racist and obscene trolls so that you no longer have to edit posts.

DJBiscuit: 100,000 misspelled and ungrammatical posts from wannabe English teachers so that you can pull them apart on the open forum.

Sid Bliss, Facade: Some new material and longer willies.

The Polar Bear: 2500 new logins, and some new material.

Halyavshik: 2500 new logins

Kshisya: a hundred thousand new emoticons, and unlimited use of said emoticons. While we're at it, you can have your virtual tonne of ice cream, spiked with Kahlua.

Allice: a year filled with happiness so that we don't have to cry along with your "I am depressed" posts.

Sadie and Ned Kelly - many years of happiness together, and an electronic Russian-Australian-Russian translation machine, with an advanced spell check function for Sadie.

Canadian 1979 and the expulsees - a life and some brains.

And to everyone - a very happy and wonderful holiday season and a great, happy and successful 2005! May we never again experience the tragedies that we saw this past year, especially the horrors of this past fall.

Any more suggestions for virtual gifts for specific members? I will update this list in any case. Post them here - Father Christmas's PM box is already overfilled.

Sadie
24-12-2004, 16:26
Originally posted by FatherChristmas
Sadie and Ned Kelly - many years of happiness together, and an electronic Russian-Australian-Russian translation machine, with an advanced spell check function for Sadie.
Australian-English would be enough ;)

Sunstorm
24-12-2004, 16:36
Yo, FatherChristmas!!!!

I've been a good girl the whole year (with rare exceptions :D). Please give me some nice gifts too :agree:

FatherChristmas
24-12-2004, 19:10
Originally posted by Sunstorm
Yo, FatherChristmas!!!!

I've been a good girl the whole year (with rare exceptions :D). Please give me some nice gifts too :agree:

Well, you see, this FatherChristmas gives gifts only to BAD girls. However, I may make an exception in your case! What would you like?

J.D.
24-12-2004, 19:13
I'd like to have details of her rare exceptions.

DJ Biscuit
24-12-2004, 19:15
Please learn how to spell the word CHIMNEYS as they seem to play no small role in your life. Check your other posts for this as well as profile saddo.

For Christmas ''Please send me evenings and weekends''

am4rw
24-12-2004, 19:18
Originally posted by Sadie
Australian-English would be enough ;)

My wife was truly fascinated by Ned's Russian with an Aussie accent. :rolleyes: :p