PDA

View Full Version : Football in Moscow?!

pumateacher
01-10-2009, 08:43
Hi, I've been in Moscow for about a month now and spent the majority of my time drinking or working- I've seen there is an over 28's league, which is no use since I'm 25, but I'm growing desperate to play somebody somewhere! I played at pretty high levels before coming over and would appreciate anything, anywhere......please get in touch and save me from the beer monster!

Cheers

moscowhamburg2009
08-10-2009, 17:20
I play every thursday with some pople from work - not your skill level. Occasionally we also play saturdays with some good players. Get back to me if you are interested...

Max77
09-10-2009, 12:15
Hi, I've been in Moscow for about a month now and spent the majority of my time drinking or working- I've seen there is an over 28's league, which is no use since I'm 25, but I'm growing desperate to play somebody somewhere! I played at pretty high levels before coming over and would appreciate anything, anywhere......please get in touch and save me from the beer monster!

Cheers

I am fond of the game and would like to see you play. I used to play football myself in highschool for several years. Got pretty good results, but never made it any further. Nowadays I play very occasionally.

BTW Did it work out with moscowhamburg2009's place?

andrich
11-10-2009, 13:33
I play every thursday with some pople from work - not your skill level. Occasionally we also play saturdays with some good players. Get back to me if you are interested...

Are all welcome? Where do you guys play?

ChrisMoscow
20-10-2009, 16:23

I would also appreciate to get some more information if possible. :)

poland
20-10-2009, 16:55
talk to MAX77 --- he is trying to organize sth for this wknd

Cheers

TashaM
22-10-2009, 13:49
Ive just found this ad:

THE EXPAT OVER 30S FOOTBALL (SOCCER!) LEAGUE is looking for new players to join one of eight teams playing weekly on the full-size indoor pitch at Dynamo Stadium. Games are 11-a-side with pro referees, fully sponsored kits and Powerade. If you're 28 or over and have played before, please contact Nick Rees at nickrees99@yahoo.com.

poland
22-10-2009, 14:42
28 and older?! that discrimination! :-)

Max77
22-10-2009, 14:48
TashaM hi!
Thanks for the info. I am sure someone will use this opportunity.

This Sunday at 3 pm come see us play indoor football, as we are all finally getting together at Festivalnij park. That's on Olypijskij prospect (10-15 min. walk from Rizhskaya station if you are using metro).

The place has acutally got quite a few rows of seats for visitors. We'll play inside, so it's going to be warm and cozy there! And I am sure all the guys won't mind your company.

TashaM
22-10-2009, 16:27
This Sunday at 3 pm come see us play indoor football, as we are all finally getting together at Festivalnij park. That's on Olypijskij prospect (10-15 min. walk from Rizhskaya station if you are using metro).The place has acutally got quite a few rows of seats for visitors. We'll play inside, so it's going to be warm and cozy there! And I am sure all the guys won't mind your company.

Thanks a lot, Max!

I know where Festivalnij park is. I worked next to that place several years ago. But I can be out of the town this weekend.

Max77
22-10-2009, 17:19
Guys,
Are we having afterparty?
Simply going home after the game sounds terribly boring!
Let's consider having a drink or two in a local bar, maybe catching some Premier League action there as well!!!! This way will make out of it something bigger than a plain game.

Tasha, please help us out!
Is there such place nearby???
Thanks in advance,
:10305:

poland
22-10-2009, 17:30
up for it

TashaM
22-10-2009, 18:27
Tasha, please help us out!
Is there such place nearby???
Thanks in advance,
:10305:

Trifonovskaya st. 24, Restaurant "Red Mill", http://www.redmill.ru/photoalbum

Trifonovskaya st. 57, Restaurant "Vizantiy", (http://www.vizantiy.ru/contact/contact.php)

Olimpiyskiy prospekt, 26, Restaurant "Cleopatra".

Suschevskiy val, 47. "Ne goni" (Dont urge!)

TashaM
22-10-2009, 21:15
And this one: sport-bar "Olimpiada`80". Olimpiyskiy prospekt, 16. О КЛУБЕ "Олимпиада 80" (http://www.olimpiada80.ru/contacts)

IGIT
05-11-2009, 13:10
And how much does it cost to play with you guys?

poland
05-11-2009, 14:27
give me your email...i ll send you info re football