PDA

View Full Version : Tourist visa for visiting friends

thylacinegirl
29-09-2009, 21:31
Hi everyone,

Referring to an old post:

If your friend is currently in the Uk, they might try Real Russia. We used them several times. They are very good, not too expensive and have an office in Moscow. There is also an option with registration where all the visitor has to do is stamp their visa in one of the offices in Moscow.
They provide tourist and business visas and the service is very good. We found them extremely helpful and the service is good value for money.
RealRussia.co.uk - Russian Visas, Tourist Visa, Business Visa, Visa support

Has anyone recently used this service? Is it well-priced? I am interested in this for my friends visiting from London as they offer to register visas here (due to the fact they will be staying with me, and not in a hotel who they could register their visa through otherwise).

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

Cass

Bels
29-09-2009, 21:40
If in UK this is the one and only place you go for info and get your visa. \there is nowhere else, as this is the only place that the Russian Embassy accepts as their agents

Russia Visa (http://ru.vfsglobal.co.uk/)

Hi everyone,

Referring to an old post:

If your friend is currently in the Uk, they might try Real Russia. We used them several times. They are very good, not too expensive and have an office in Moscow. There is also an option with registration where all the visitor has to do is stamp their visa in one of the offices in Moscow.
They provide tourist and business visas and the service is very good. We found them extremely helpful and the service is good value for money.
RealRussia.co.uk - Russian Visas, Tourist Visa, Business Visa, Visa support

Has anyone recently used this service? Is it well-priced? I am interested in this for my friends visiting from London as they offer to register visas here (due to the fact they will be staying with me, and not in a hotel who they could register their visa through otherwise).

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

Cass

thylacinegirl
30-09-2009, 07:16
Thanks for this. Yes, I see their website says the embassy has outsourced applications to them; VFS. But they ddon't offer any way to register the visa once in Moscow. The other company has a current website which also does say they process visa applications (on behalf of the client - perhaps through VFS, who knows) and offer the registration service, so it looks like that still is a way to do it, and VFS is not the only" way. Hmmmm. !