PDA

View Full Version : recommend bank for corporate client in Moscow?

jaytel
29-09-2009, 17:20
I've seen recommendations from members on banks for personal banking, but what about for corporate banking? My employer, a US company, is opening a small new subsidiary in Moscow, and we've had a shaky start with Alfa just getting them to accept our charter capital. Citi seems eager for us to open a current account once we are registered, but I read bad things about their personal banking service; however, their service to corporate clients could be different.

Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks

Kangaroo495
29-09-2009, 17:23
I've had only positive experiences with Raiffeisen. As far as other banks go (UniCredit, Alfa, Citi, BSG...) - very negative.

tvadim133
29-09-2009, 18:54
I worked in the companies which used only ING.

Perfect to my mind from the point of view service.

The only drawback I faced, there are not many bankmachines around the city but in the city center there can be found enough.

Benedikt
11-10-2009, 16:28
fair enough because i am an austrian....
but they work professionally, speak excellent english, if
you have problems with the computer (internet banking) there is always a competent team there to help.
AND THEY ARE NOT ONLY IN MOSCOW, BUT ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Dave78
26-10-2009, 11:53
I agree that Raiffeissen is good. The staff is quite professional and they do not pretend they know things they don't know, but give good direct answers.

is4fun
26-10-2009, 13:43
I use KMB Banka Intessa San Paolo. (Bank Intessa San Paolo Small Business Bank) Good personal services.

TashaM
26-10-2009, 14:01
I used to work with Absolut Bank and Promsvyaz`bank as I was an accountant. They are good for corp.clients. With Absolut Bank I used to do international transfers - they were very helpful and friendly.