PDA

View Full Version : Qualified teacher needed for friend's 12-yr-old. Excellent pay.

Franco
27-09-2009, 11:52
A friend of mine is looking for an English teacher to teach his son, preferably on Mondays and Wednesdays any time from 3pm.

The boy is talkative, industrious and cooperative. His level is mid-Elementary, due to the fact that he only uses Present Simple, but his vocab level is higher.

Native teachers must have experience with kids and TEFL. Russian teachers must have a pedagogic background.

The lessons will be in Rublevka, and a car will be provided to and from the metro. It's no more than 10-minutes from the metro, so not far.

I haven't discussed the money but it will be paid directly to the teacher and they can name their price, obviously taking into account the inconvenience.

There is no school involved and no commission for agents/ intermediaries etc. This is simply a favour for a very reliable and good friend, and as such I'll have to meet the teacher once up front to establish they're completely trustworthy and professional. I myself have been a teacher for more than 10 years, and can spot chancers a mile off.

Reply here or PM me any questions, please. The boy can start any time.

Carlos
29-09-2009, 04:55
Hello Franco,

My name is Carlos.

I read your post with interest and would be happy to offer my services.

I'm an English language teacher currently working in Moscow with a language school called Language Link, based near Novoslobodskaya. It's my third teaching year with this school.

I am a qualified CELTA teacher and have taught all ages of students, from 8 year olds to retired adults, and all levels from beginners to advanced.

I'm a native English speaker and, as my name may hint, also speak Spanish fluently.

At present, I am available on Mondays and Wednesdays after 3pm.

If it is of any use, I live near Shabolovskaya and Oktyabrskaya metro stations.

Contact me if you need any further information.

Best wishes,
Carlos